More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Chloe Armstrong (Stargate Universe)

"I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm the last person who should be here."

―Chloe Armstrong.

Chloe Armstrong is a Tau'ri female from Earth. She is a member of the team sent and later trapped aboard the Ancient vessel Destiny. The daughter to Senator Alan Armstrong, she had a privileged upbringing and obtained a political science degree from Harvard. Before becoming stranded, she was a political aide to her father.

Biography :

Chloe was the daughter of California Senator Alan Armstrong and Patricia Armstrong. She studied Political Science and Earth history at Harvard. She worked for her father as his assistant and convinced him to support the Icarus project. It was her idea to embed the mathematical problem into the video game Prometheus in order to tap into civilian minds. Sometime before arriving on Destiny, she broke up with her boyfriend Josh. She once cracked a rib due to a snowboarding accident. (SGU: "Air, Part 1", "Earth", "Justice", "Human", "The Hunt")

Alternate timelines :

  • In an alternate timeline, she was on the Jungle planet when the Squigglers attacked. She was killed during the first wave when a squiggler burrowed through her chest. (SGU: "Time")
  • In another alternate timeline, she was affected by the alien disease brought from "Hoth" and died of it. (SGU: "Time")
  • In another alternate timeline, instead of choosing to return to Earth with everyone else, Chloe volunteered to remain behind on Destiny as part of the group that was staying to complete the mission. When things got too unstable, she and the rest of the volunteers headed through the Stargate too, but like everyone else except for Colonel David Telford, didn't make it to Earth and was presumed dead. However, she ended up on a planet that he and other survivors called Novus, 2,000 years in the past. There, she married Lt. Matthew Scott and had children with him. (SGU: "Twin Destinies", "Common Descent", "Epilogue")

Where is Chloe when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)