More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Javalar Javalar

What does the "mix" mean?

Chinese/Mongolian/Filipina

Anna hurried across the street from the bar, she seemed frustrated, but also strangely unfocused as if she was high or drunk.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for picking me up, Josh, you're my hero!", she said as she threw herself into the car. It took him a moment to realize that Anna looked different than he remembered her: For one, she was wearing cat ears on her head and a black collar around her neck. In fact, her whole outfit looked rather skimpy, like some sort of catsuit with an... John darted his eyes to the front of the road, but one glance had been enough. He was sure that Anna had an open crotch and there was something ... placed... on top of her snitch. He didn't even want to know exactly what it was.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, Josh, really, really happy. Dammit, I am such an idiot, I should've remembered that it's Chinese New Year today, and the Year of the dog, and of course, it's dog day at the bar. Can you imagine!?"
"Uhm...", Josh started, and he tried to remember. He could feel memories falling into place and even world views repositioning themselves. It felt... weird. More than that. Something was tampering with his brain, and he had a suspicion what it was. The app, of course.

At least, he finally remembered Anna's heritage: Chinese mother, Mongolian/Filipino father. The grandfather hat been a Filipino army officer on mission to Mongolia... whatever. Not important. He tried to recall the rules he had implemented and chuckled giddily: he hadn't even thought about what would happen if genes passed between Asian countries. As his newly formed memories told him, Asian women were almost like dogs up until the early parts of last century: different breeding programs led to different combinations of fetishes. In Anna's case, she was dominantly a Chinese Masturbator with a Mongolian pet play fetish and a Filipino typical desire for bondage. He tried to remember more, but his memories seemed to build up too slow for the situation at hand.

"You're not a dog person", he said, and tried to leave it open if it was a question or a statement.

"Of course not, Josh!", Anna sounded almost insulted. "I am most certainly NOT one of these crazy stupid puppy bitches who basically try to become brainless bimbos with a dog collar and big boobs, looking dumb and happy at their masters and going all doggy-style-stuff!" She rolled her eyes, and then lost focus again for a moment. Her right hand twitched, as if she tried to hold back from letting her hand roam freely.

"Right", Josh said, trying to buy time. "You're a cat."
"Something wrong with you Josh?", she asked, with a real undertone of concern in her voice. Then her eyes shifted again, and she moaned. "Oooh, oh, can you pleeease, please drive faster, Josh, I need to... fuck, how could I have been so stupid!"

"Care to explain what exactly happened?"
"Nothing happened, Josh. That's the point. No cats allowed today. Only puppy bimbo bitch girls. But before I left for my shift today, I put on a reeeally nice tight shibari with a crotch rope, my usual outfit, just a bit tighter than normal, and I had hoped for some customer reaction, and some extra tips, or some occasion to make a few extra bucks, because, as you know, I am a cat, a purring cute little pussycat, I love to please and tease, but secretly, because of my grandmother and her Filipina heritage, I am dreaming of being overpowerd and tamed and tied and taken and... oh, Josh, I really don't need to tell you all this, but the... the vibration of the car really stimulates that godammn rope, and.... oooooooh. FUCK!"

Both her hands darted to her crotch and she started rubbing frantically as Josh felt the last pieces of memory sink into place. Suddenly it felt all very logic. He also finally noticed the disproportionately large number of asian women on the roads. He remembered his mom complaining about it when he was young, how 'those hussies bred themselves into global society'. He also became very much aware of the boner in his trousers. But Anna was his friend, wasn't she? He wondered if in this world and this reality, he was still in a relationship with Kelly.

"Josh?", squeaked Anna, and it sounded and high-pitched.
He looked at her. Her sight was incredible, next to him in the car, deep in her seat, both hands masturbating. Now that he knew about it, he could also see the lines of the shibari ropework under her black catsuit, placed tight into her skin, emphasizing her breasts even more.

"Josh, you know I am not allowed to cum without permission from a Non-Asian man...", she whispered.
He blinked. "Sorry, what now?"
"You KNOW. My contract at the Yellow Fever bar? They take these things very serious. And I don't want to lose my job."
Josh realized that he had his mouth open. I did not write this, he thought. How can it be possible that there is a rule that I did not write? Or did I change too much with that last one? Is it possible that the world has sanctioned work contracts like this.
"Josh, pleeeeease!", Anna begged again, in her high pitched voice.

Does he allow her to cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)