More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

What Happens Now?

Checking out the new body

You weren't at all happy about any of this. In fact, you were pretty pissed off, but none of that mattered right now. Forty-eight hours. All you had to do was last forty-eight hours like this. No problem. You might as well see what your new body was like exactly.

Making your way over to our closet and the large mirror on its door, you ran an appraising look over yourself. Your former short scruffy hair had been replaced by long shoulder-length brown hair with a slight curl to it. Where there had once been your eighteen-year-old boyish features was now the soft face of a girl your age. Your boobs appeared to be a C-cup with perky nipples that were already standing to attention in your air-conditioned room. A little accidental poking revealed they were both VERY sensitive, as just the feel of your fingertips running over them made you shiver. Beyond that, your body seemed to be the perfect mix of curves at the hips with a nice flat stomach. A brief peek into your boxers showed an utterly hairless pussy with the most alluring shade of pink on the outer lips.

"Fuck..." you cursed to yourself under your breath. "I'm hot."

Still, standing around mostly nude like this wasn't going to help anything. If you had to go on like this, you might as well treat it like any other day and get dressed. Rummaging through your closet, you tried to find anything that might fit. You weren't quite as tall as you used to be, and due to the complete change of shape, your old clothes didn't fit nearly as well as you would have liked. Eventually, you had to settle on a loose-fitting white t-shirt and an old pair of soccer shorts that felt just a little too big. Your boxers felt out of place now and, as you changed and after a lot of thought, you voted to go without them and wear the shorts alone. At least until you could find a better-fitting pair of underwear, you told yourself.

What to do now? Look to your sister for help? Try to find out who did this? Stay in your room for a more thorough exploration of your assets?

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)