More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drust drust

Check the text? Play a game? Or get out and meet some people?

Check the text

'Hey Emily wanna come over and play some of the new COD with me and Cody?'

Cody was his roommate. Unlike John Cody was a bit of a jock, though he also enjoyed playing video games. You found him pretty attractive and he was a funny guy. You hadn't spent any time with him without John around, but he probably wasn't interested anyways.

'Sure thing, I'll be right over :)'

Thankfully it was still warm in mid September though you knew it would be freezing and snowing by October. You get dressed throwing on a skirt and a cute top you had bought a couple of weeks ago. John only lived a couple of buildings over so it only took a couple of minutes to walk there.

"Come on in good lookin'." Cody says opening the door for you. Their dorm was set up pretty much the same as yours, but it was clearly where two guys were sleeping. Grabbing a controller you sit on Cody's bed, he had the bigger tv so it was easier with the split screen. Lucky John got the whole tv to himself.

Starting the game up Cody sits down next to you, a little closer than you would have thought, but you brush the thought away. Playing a few rounds you quickly get into the groove and you three are kicking the other team's butts. Whenever you are between games you and Cody start talking about classes the next day, and how nervous you are feeling. John is too engrossed in setting up the new guns he got to be paying any attention.

"Oh I wouldn't worry too much. You are gonna have a blast with meeting new people and going to parties. The semester will be over before you even notice." he reassures you placing a hand on your thigh. Your heart flutters at the sudden touch your cheeks blushing slightly.

"Thanks, I sure hope so. I don't know about going to any parties though." you say smiling at him. You had only ever kissed a guy, and one of your boyfriend's was bold enough to reach up your shirt. The next round starting up he removed his hand from you leg and returned to playing the game. The next few games passed without further incident.

"Hey I gotta use the bathroom. Don't play without me." John says exiting the room and leaving you alone with Cody.

Does anything happen while John is gone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)