More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aroes aroes

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

Check Out The Amenities

I decided the best place to look for a new face may be the shared amenities. People are always going to the gym, doing a load of wash, or grabbing a shower someplace. There has to be someone down there I could meet, and I'd get an excuse to get out of the condo.

The gym had about a dozen people working out, with about seven guys working out, aging varying from eighteen to in their fifties. Along with them were about four young women. Nearby there are a few party rooms, with a party reserved in one. When I saw an attractive blond open the door and step in, I looked in and saw about a dozen college-age students taking part in the festivities for what appeared a birthday party. Perhaps I could stop by . ..?

As I resolve to maybe check that out later, I continue to walk past the showers, where I can hear the water running. As I continued walking the loop I caught sight of three people doing laundry (two young women, and one guy), and by the community pool, I could see about a few adults hanging out. One trio of young males are sitting in a hot tub, and at least two sets of parents, with kids, are around the pool. A trio of lifeguards, two women, and one man, are also on duty. The guy has on a pair of trunks, and both of the women have on a skippy one-piece swimsuit.

As I paused, I admit the facilities aren't so bad after all. The people are attractive, and I like the too see how safe it all feels.

Where to now? Check out the Part, the gym, the pool or. . .?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)