More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by AnonySD AnonySD

What should you do now?

Check on mom and plant some seeds.

(This chapter's mostly about build up and conversation. Some slight teasing, some planting of ideas, but no outright sex.)

Despite blowing two loads in one hour, you're still a little horny. Still, your cock could use a little break.

You glance back at your mom, who's finally coming toward the table with a sandwich. She looks distracted as she sits down. Just like your sister, she's still in her pajamas. Because of this, you see her nipples slightly through her shirt.

"What's on your mind, mom?" you ask as you continue to eat.

She looks up at you. "Hm? Oh. Nothing. Not much."

"Still thinking about my wall?" you say, smirking to yourself.

You watch her blush harshly. "Uhm... Yes. Kind of."

"Do you think it needs to be painted or something?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. I thought I saw... I, uhm..." She seems flustered as she picks up her sandwich.

"Come on, mom. You could tell me anything. It's not like I'm naive. And don't you always like it when I'm honest with you?"

She sighs a little. "I guess you're right. I mean, you're in your 20s now. I imagine you're... experienced." She glances up to see your reaction.

"A little," you say. "If you mean sexually, of course. I've done a few things."

She blushes again but nods. "Okay. I thought I saw a... a penis... a hard penis coming out of the wall. I..." She takes a bite of her sandwich.

"I'm a man now, mom. You can say cock. Anyway, it sounds kinky. Was there a guy on the other side? Was it like a gloryhole?"

She looks at you. "I don't know. I think it might have been just... in my head." She whispers to herself as she looks down at her sandwich. "But how can that be if I could still... ?" She licks her lips and goes quiet.

"You've already started, mom. Might as well tell me the whole thing."

She blushes again and takes another bite. "Fine. But don't start making fun or saying 'TMI' or anything. I thought I started... touching it. And blowing it. It was..." She shuddered hard. "I was hardly in control of myself. It was honestly one of the most erotic things I've done since... In-In a while."

You grin at mom. "God, Mom, that sounds super hot. You had an entire fantasy about having a magic cock in your mouth. And right in front of your own son."

She looks very embarrassed. "I-I... You... You couldn't even..." She gives an exasperated sigh. "I don't know where it came from but it's like I couldn't move until I swallowed..." She coughs a little, embarrassed again. "Until the fantasy played out."

You grin wide. "You totally swallowed the cum in your fantasy, didn't you?"

Your mom glares slightly but you see her cheeks turn bright red. "Young man, this is no way to speak to your mother."

"Relax, mom. It's normal. Honestly, I wish we could talk about more stuff like this. I like being frank with you about sex. If I can't talk to my own family about this stuff, who can I talk to? And the same goes for you, too."

Your mom thinks for a moment. "I guess you're right. And, I like talking about this stuff with someone I trust, too."

You glance at her chest and see her nipples poking through her shirt. She's totally turned on by all this sex talk. Time to set the bait.

"Well, if you ask me, the fantasy was your brain's way of telling you you're sex deprived. You definitely need to loosen up, have some fun. Maybe the next time you have a fantasy like that, you should just give in to it totally and see where it takes you."

Your mom frowns. "What if it happens in front of you or Kelly again?"

You smirk. "Maybe it means you have a thing for your kids."

She glares a little and you chuckle.

"Who cares, mom?" you say. "If it happens in front of me again, just say so and I'll totally understand. Maybe we can talk it out while you're having it. If it happens in front of Kells, just act like nothing's wrong. She probably won't even notice."

"I guess you're right," Mom says. "I mean, it's just a harmless fantasy, right?"

"Right. And you can get as freaky as you want in a fantasy." You get up with your empty plate. "I'll be in my room if you need me." You leave the table grinning to yourself for a job well done.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)