More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by Shandy Shandy

Follow her?

Chasing her

With a growl, Hunter dropped to all fours and gave chase. He could hear her frantic panting as she fled in blind terror, and the sounds of her stumbling through undergrowth. He loped easily after her, following the scent of her body, a strange mixture of fear, excitement and anger.

He heard a thump and a gasp of pain ahead, followed by whimpering sobs. He came forward and saw the girl on her back, pushing herself up, her body smeared with sweat and grime. She saw him and froze, her mouth trembling as she watched him approach. She made little whimpering sounds like a scared animal, and he could see her trembling.

"Please....please....please...." she sobbed brokenly. She tried to push herself backwards but ran into a large rock that blocked her passage. She stared at Hunter's advance, her face streaming with tears. One arm covered her pert breasts while the other was held palm out towards him in a futile attempt to ward him off.

Her aroma was delicious. Her emotions had blended to provide an intoxicating cocktail of scent that made Hunter's nose twitch with excitement. She was definitely aroused, even more than she had been before, and he realised that her body and mind were in conflict as to what they wanted.

He could take her he knew. Not because he was strong and she was helpless, but because part of her wanted him to seize her and use her.

He prowled slowly closer, sniffing the air as he came nearer to her trembling body.

Does he take her? Or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)