More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's the case?

Chasing Stacy X!

Shannon was running down the crowded street. She had her gun drawn, arms and legs pumping.

"Out of the way!" She yelled. When people saw her energy pistol they dove aside, making way for her. Ahead she could see the target's back, running about a half block ahead of her. Stacy X, black market movie debutante. Stacy was wearing her standard outfit: A leather jumpsuit, full body, with a zipper up the middle an high heeled leather boots. She was almost six feet tall, razor thin, with shockingly huge breasts.

Stacy ran one of the most popular channels on the dark web: Real and Exposed. Basically an nude video series, Stacy X had come up with a unique idea to get attention. She stripped the unwilling, live and filmed from hidden cameras. She'd expose women against their will and record their embarrassed reactions. Stacy was often in the videos, gloating over the exposed women with her trade mark super model build and bondage outfit, gloating over the humiliated victim.

Not surprisingly, her videos had been a hit. Though highly illegal they got billions of views across the human federation. People would pay Stacy X huge amounts of money to have her strip certain women. They'd request specific punishments. Ex-girlfriends, bosses, all had been the targets of these attacks. Stacy X had a strict policy against , but still broke hundreds of laws with her videos.

Last month, after the President of one of the lesser planets had been stripped and tied to a flag pole, Shannon had begun pursuit of Stacy X. Now, after a month of struggle she'd found her. Stacy had foolishly forgotten to hide her digital trail after posting a video. That was how Shannon had found her. That was how she was currently chasing her target, mere yards away from the biggest bust of her career!

So Shannon madly charged after the fleeing Stacy, to catch her. This would make Shannon's career! Also she found perverts like Stacy despicable, and would do anything to catch her!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)