More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

What happend? Who is that special lady?

Charlotte the lab assistant

It probably isn´t surprising you that while I do not seem to fit in oridnary cuckys chlicheé of a Bull, the first lady I met who used me to cuck her boyfriend didn´t either fit into the typical hotwife role.

Her name was Charlotte and she was working at the same company. We had some occaisonal interactions as she was working as an lab assistant in our R&D department while I was in charge of our offer development, from time to time I admit I had to go down to the egg-heads for some additional info on what the heck they came up with to sell to our customers. Thus was how I meet Charlotte for the first time.

Tall and slender, yet nicely curvey where it suites a woman well she did a lot to hide how hot she really was by tieing back her wavey dark blond hair into a pony tail, a braid or a knot, wearing some old fashioned nerdy glasses instead of contact lenses and wearing expedient clothes which would not come in the way in the lab.

Well you understand she was the kind of nerd-girl were you can miss totally the point that she yet still in the first place is a woman...

It took me some time to realize that Charlotte could, whenever she wanted to, be a real hotty.

And you bet she wanted this to shine through now and then....

It started with her untieing her hair and taking off her glasses when I started to chat her up as if she was one of the sexy office girls in their neat dresses and high heels. Well this is natural to me, I am flirtatous around women generally regardless of their looks.

Well this came down well with Charlotte even tough she first acted a bit bitchy....

which from my point of view only gave away that beneath all that nerdyness there was a real woman and not some kind of freak.

She gave me this "I have a boyfriend" line in a snappy tone, which amused me as it seemed a bit out of place with her and she didn´t seemed to be used to give this line a lot to guys.

I courteously apologized, yet with my usual smirk that made it ambiguous as I knew in some cases this would keep up the flirtatous tone, and voila it also did with my little lab rat.

"Lab Rat" was the nickname I gave her after this first encounter and started to use to tease her. She didn´t liked it at all...

And well guess what. That exactly was what I wanted her to feel about it.

As a consequence I saw a miracle in the making as my little "Lab Rat" started to change in order to prove me wrong which resulted in Charlottes true beauty being fully revealed with her golden hair untied, contacts which now made her smart grey eyes shine....

We started to flirt even a bit more and ended up to meet up for lunch breaks now and then.

By this time Charlotte was not my sole flirt in the company and I never hid from her that I was not only flirting with some of those women. In fact I was quite blunt about sleeping with some of them when Charlotte asked me about them. However I wasn´t boasting either I just did not hid the fact that I was a normal guy with a good developed sex drive.

Charlotte on the other hand never complained or ranted about her boyfriend so the following turn of events really came as a surprise....

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)