More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Charlotte McKinney, Sophie Turner and Danielle Panabaker

You're a not-so-known actor from TV series that is searching for a job in some upcoming series. Suddenly, you get a call from your agent.

"Hey Bud, I have a job for you, I called a friend of mine that its a producer, and he told me that he's looking for a male actor to be part of the cast of one upcoming serie. Its called Bonds, and the cast will include Charlotte McKinney, Sophie Turner and Danielle Panabaker. Think it, it's a great opportunity, I already offer you for the job and the producer was very impressed with your past works, despite that most of them are as minor supporting character. The auditions are today. Good luck if you take it, confirm me if you're going to try."

You didn't think it too much. It was a great opportunity, with good actress, and a sure revamp for your career, so you decide to take part in the audition. Although you have competition for the role, your charisma help you to win the principal role as Dan, one of the main protagonists.

You start rolling the first scene of the series with Charlotte. In this scene, you, Dan, console Erin, the character protrayed by McKinney, after the of her mother. But the interesting part in the scene is when Dan has sex with Erin to calm her down. The part starts with Dan kissing Erin in the mouth and in her breasts nipples. You do the part of the make out without any problem, and then you proceed to "kiss" McKinney nipples. You get close to her nipples and you fake the kissing moving your in that way, while Charlotte moans as she was kissed in her breats, but as you can see, her nipples hardened by your closure to them. The next part comes after a juxtaposed scene where Claire (portrayed by Panabaker) and Candance (portrayed by Turner) talk about her mother's and their future since now they have to maintain everything that her mother paid with her job. In this part, the sex scene moves forward and now Dan and Erin are actually having sex. You rest while Charlotte is in top, "riding" you, actually moving her hips up and down. Despite this all acting, you can't control yourself and you have an erection, and that makes you rub your hard contained dick with Charlotte's pussy through underwear's fabric. But Charlotte doesn't react to that, and she continue moving her hips up and down. But you're also notice that Charlotte's pussy is somewhat wet, although she dissimulates it very well.

Your acting and presence on the first episode ends there, and Charlotte and you part in different ways. You felt relieved that the scene without any scandal, because if Charlotte was a more modest actress, she could cut the scene and refuse to work with you with the boner. That would have meant the end of your acting career, since they had fired you and the rumor about you as an actor that can't contain his sexual desires would prevent you of having another job. Thinking about that, you go to your dressing room when you pass through Charlotte's dressing room. Suddenly, her dressing room door is opened, and a hand grabs you and pulls you inside her dressing room.

Who dragged onto Charlotte McKinney's dressing room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)