More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Charlie Matheson (Revolution)

Charlotte “Charlie” Matheson is the daughter of Ben and Rachel Matheson and sister of Danny Matheson. Post-blackout she lived in a commune that had been set up in a former sub-division prior to the of her father.

Charlie Matheson was born in 2007 to Ben and Rachel Matheson. Three years later, her brother Danny was born. One night in 2012 when Charlie was only five years old, her father arrived at home stressed and worried. While Charlie and her brother were watching T.V., Ben warned Rachel that they need to stock up on water as "it" would happen any moment now. He then called his brother in a panic, informing him that the lights would turn off and would never turn back on. Moments later the electric service to their house was disrupted, cutting off Charlie's cartoon and causing the lights to go out, signaling The Blackout. ("Pilot")

When Charlie was 12, her mother left the family for an unknown reason. She never returned and was presumed dead.

Fifteen years later, in the year 2027, Charlie, her brother and father are living in a peaceful village built by the survivors of The Blackout in a former sub-division cul-de-sac in Sylvania Estates in southern Wisconsin.

Charlie, at the start of the season, has a desire for excitement and adventure. She knows very little of the outside world, having never gone too far from her little village. As the series progresses, Charlie toughens up. She is very brave, and stubborn, and always protects the people she cares about.

How does Charlie end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)