More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you visit?

Character Sheet

Mrs. Done

Ethnicity: Asian.

Height: 5'3''

Age: 37

Bust: G-cup

Ass: an ass the size of two medicine balls

Hair color and length: black and down to her shoulders.

Bio: Mrs. Done was a high school counselor before retiring after wanting to choose the life of luxury, especially since her husband is a wealthy business man. She has a son that has long moved out of the house and is off on his own, so she has all the time in the world to screw and suck all day, any day. Mrs. Done is very to do anything dirty in public but if she has enough persuading and pleasure, she'll pretty much give in and do whatever. Her go-to orifice for sex is her pussy, but can feel pleasure from her asshole and often uses it just as much as her pussy. She's a sucking-machine who is not afraid to drain every last drop of jizz from your balls and loves it when you grab her head and fuck her face.

Hottest sex: Mrs. Done fucked all of the guys she oversaw in a graduating class, which may or may not have lead to her resignation.

Mrs. Busty

Ethnicity: White and Southern.

Height: 5'6''

Age: 37

Bust: The biggest out the MILFs at a whopping J-cup.

Ass: A massive booty that never stays tame in pants or a dress.

Hair color and length: Ginger-red and down to her mid-back.

Bio: Mrs. Busty is a sex-addict with a southern-accent that has never had to work a day in her life. She has a business degree but has hardly ever had to use it; she pretty much went to college for the never ending parties and orgies. Like Mrs. Done, her son is off on his own in a different state living his life, so she stays at home and searches for fresh cocks to please her. Mrs. Busty a solid fifty-fifty on public nudity and public fucking; some days she's not up for it and some she won't hesitate to pull you into a bush and ride you even if the forest burns down. Her pussy is her go-to orifice but she favors using her ass just as much and men often choose her ginormous chest for their method of ejaculation. Mrs. Busty always swallows and never spits and her oral-skills are so impressive that she once took on a room full of frat members with just her mouth and managed to suck each one completely dry; some couldn't even get hard for a week! What some will consider a fun fact is that she crashes various high school graduation parties and gives the soon-to-be college freshmen a fucking of the century, even going home with some to continue into the next morning. What some may consider a not so fun fact is that she also loves for someone's parents to walk in on her fucking their son, especially right at the climax. The thought of a bewildered college guy and his parents seeing a MILF with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock, sucking out every last sperm cell, turns her on like nothing else.

Hottest sex: Deepthroating a just-turned 18-year old guy's cock in front of his parents while they were eating breakfast. Mrs. Busty came down stairs with him, wearing nothing at all, went to the kitchen, and got on her knees an didn't get back up until her mouth was packed full of spunk. Mrs. Busty showed her mouthful of potential grandkids to his parents before swallowing it all and walking out the front door.

Mrs. Anal

Ethnicity: Black

Height: 5'5''

Age: 38

Bust: H-cup.

Ass: Coinciding with her name, Mrs. Anal has a fantastic ass that can turn the broadest of shorts into straight-up thongs. Her ass is so bubbly that even skirts look like they rest on top of it instead of covering it.

Hair color and length: Black hair that goes down to her shoulders.

Bio: Mrs. Anal is an anal-addicted MILF. Much like Mrs. Busty, she hold a business degree but really went to college for the partying and orgies. The same as the other two, her son is off on his own and out of the house, leaving her to prowl for the hottest fucks in the area. Unlike Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty, Mrs. Anal won't hesitate to get naked, wherever she may be, and suck or fuck you at her own pace; she's even been known to show up naked to someone's house! Her favorite fuck-hole is her ass (hence the name). Mrs. Anal favors it so much that she's even neglected giving her pussy proper pleasure since the conception of her son, receiving orgasms only through anal and oral sex. Her blowjobs are top notch and let's you pump her throat full of as much cum as you can and swallows it all.

Hottest sex: Mrs. Anal once held a sleepover with all of her son's college buddies and when he had to work overtime at his part-time job that night, she had a 5-way with all of them until morning. Before they left, she lined them all up in her backyard and went cock-to-cock sucking out a load then getting out another with her ass.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)