More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who do you follow?

Chad (locked jock)

This has been the longest time chad had been locked, for over 3 months his sister had flaunted the key to his freedom between her breasts all tied up with a dainty gold chain.

Every second was his sister had purposefully fitted his for a cage smaller than his flaccid length fully knowing his hyperactive male brain would flood his system with hormones at the slightest breeze.

Another unfortunate outcome of this was any further punishment resulted in him having to hit himself in the nuts as his sister did not want to hurt herself by accidentally hitting the cage, over and over again he was to slam his nuts with his fists until Julia was satisfied with his work.

While normally naked 24/7 Chad was clothed today in a skin tight tank top and a pair of shorts so short when he bent over his reddened balls would peak through one of legs as well as the tip of his castity belt. The reason for this was recruitment , his sister had tasked him with going to the nearnby gym and inviting as many men and women to a party she was holding with her friends at home.

The plan for the party was to have as many hot babes inside as possible and only allow entry to males who take off their clothes (a fact that they would not be made aware of until arival).

Entering the gym Chad made his way to the weights When a voice behind him said “spot me will you blondie”

Chad felt dread fill him as he turned around knowing that whoever he spotted would be able to see right up his shorts and see his bright red cherries and locked up cock.

Who will chad spot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)