More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zyophyr Zyophyr

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Centaur

"Who are you?" a voice permeates your being

"I don't know" you reply with a voice of thunder

"What are you?" the same voice

"I don't know that either"

"I can help you"

"How?"

"Will you serve your lord?"

"Who?"

"Will you obey?"

"I obey no man"

"Then you are in luck, young one. Your lord is no 'man'. Your lord is a god"

"Allow me to meet this 'god', I will judge for myself if he is worthy"

"Very well, young one. He is waiting"

Mustering all of your might, you form your skeleton, painful as it may be, it doesn't seem to bother you. You are a strong one.

13ft of solid muscle, you are a hybrid, four legs as thick as logs, arms that could put any orc to shame, abs that ripple with strength, your fire red mane and tail accentuated by your charcoal black body, and your eyes burning red with passion.

You burst out of your spawning pool with ease and look around you seem to be in some kind of cavern or system of them at least. And you remember "He is waiting" although your eyes can barely make out anything you look around for him.

But there is nothing...

Blood starts to boil, the veins in your neck start to pulsate. Clenching your fists you scream "SO IS THIS THE 'GOD' THAT DEMANDS I OBEY?! WHERE IS THE MAN I AM SUPPOSED TO SERVE?! RUNNING FROM ME ALREADY?!"

You wait, but no response..

Not from your 'god' anyway...

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)