More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

What character will you follow?

Celestine (Fantasy)

The daughter of King Albeus of Satsertha she is expected to rule the kingdom after her father's passing. But Celestine has other plans for you see the oldest princess wasn't spoiled like her younger siblings, nor did she live in a luxurious lifestyle like most of the nobility. Instead she opted for a more exciting life as a knight traveling towards unto battle and rescuing a damsel in distress, or in her case a man in distress. So she spends her time reading books about the subject through a collection of stories detailing the many heroic adventures of knights to guidebooks of all things knights; Nevertheless, Celestine was full of knowledge about weapons, armor, tactics, and even how to tame a dragon. It was safe to say that Princess Celestine was ready to become a full-fledged knight, except her father did not approve of this as his only heir to the throne would be gone and instead be handed over to his spoiled children. This would not do as the king thought, so he thought numerous ways on how to prevent Princess Celestine from chasing her dream. Until it hit him like a arrow an idea that could solve his problems.

What is the Kings plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)