More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Usernamename54 Usernamename54

What dosage do you give Emma?

Celebrity BDSM storyline

You decide that the best use of the slave4u is to make some celebrities your bdsm sluts. You do some quick research and find out that the best agent in the business Holly Dibb , is like usual is in the office finding the best films and tv shows for her clients.

You make an urgent appointment about a sexy tv show you would like to pitch and get some celebrities on. Luckily for you there is a slot for you tomorrow at 5:30 after everyone has left the office will be empty and it will be the perfect time to strike.

The next day you arrive on time and prepared you have brought enough doses for 3 people just in case. It’s better to be over prepared than under prepared you think to yourself quietly as you walk in. The receptionist sits you down and says “ she will be 5 minutes she is just on a call with a client.” You sit patiently and soon enough Holly walks out and asks you to go in her office and wait for her. You do that and just by luck a full cup of coffee is on her desk you put in 2 doses of slave4u as you want the effect to happen quickly. She comes in grabs the coffee and says “ I’ll just be 30 seconds I have to show Emma what to do tomorrow before she leaves.” You presume Emma is the receptionist and she leaves and anxiety starts why did she take the cup, does she know, will the cops be here.

When she comes back the cup is empty and you begin the pitch as you do you see Holly clamp her legs together and become increasingly flustered you can see it working

Do you go for her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)