More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CometLapin CometLapin

Who are you?

Cecil, 30, Office Worker, Bisexual.

You awake slowly, rubbing the sleep from your eyes blearily as your alarm goes off. You were having such a vivid dream- something about being the chosen one, and having extraordinary powers... You wish dully that you could go back to sleep to finish the dream, or at least remember what it was about.

You turn off your alarm and stand, stretching. You make your way to the bathroom to piss and shower and get ready for work. You catch sight of yourself in the mirror as you piss. You're not bad looking, but you're no Adonis, either. You clean up nice, with your dark wavy hair and semi-toned body. Your cock is decent, but not as long or as thick as you'd like it. You sigh as you think about the things you'd like to change about yourself. You look down at your cock in your hand. "Wish this was bigger," you mutter to yourself. All at once, a strange throbbing pleasure pulses through you, and to your amazement your cock lengthens and thickens, the heft significant in your hand. "What the fuck?" You ask, bewildered. You've finished pissing, and you examine your cock closely. There's no denying it, it's much bigger. You'd guess it's at least 7 inches soft, and as thick as any you've seen in the porn you've watched. You stroke it gently, still enjoying the pleasurable aftershocks of whatever it was that made your dick so sizeable. It starts to harden, and you watch in astonishment as it fills out fully to probably nine inches, thick and veiny. "Holy shit..."

You look at yourself in the mirror again. Your impressive cock makes the rest of you look a little underwhelming now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)