More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Fight or Flight?

Cavalry.

Trey's no dummy, and thanks be to all the Ministers of Heaven that we have a code phrase for situations just like this one: "James Morgan". If a call comes over your radio with "James Morgan to (location)" it means if you know how to fight and aren't busy, head over there: if you don't know how to fight and aren't busy, call the cops: and if you are busy, PRAY.

Because of this, about three guys armed with assorted implements of mayhem and pain just arrived behind me, plus 花木蘭,* one of the most bad-ass female MMA fighters you will ever have the misfortune of being on the receiving end of a beating from, who is a demi-sexual pan-romantic that happens to have fallen for/gotten-herself-pregnant-by my boss/sifu...
*(That's her stage name, no one I know knows her real name or at least admits to it if they do...)

"在我踢你的屁股之前,你们有十秒钟的时间清理掉:九,八,七......" 'Mulan' says, and the dumbass biker punks clearly have no idea what she's saying,* but they can count to five and know that facing off against me and the rest of the posse that just showed up is a bad plan, so, they jump on their rice burners and are well on their way out of the vicinity by the time she reaches "零。"
*(Japanese, Chinese: NOT the same language!)

Situation defused, at least for now, I turn to Mulan to thank her, but I am met with a look of anger and irritation...

How Much Trouble Am I In For Playing "Lone Ranger"? (And How Many Rewards Can I Salvage With Akari?)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)