More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trancendent Trancendent

Take me to your leader!!!!!

Cattle mutiliation

The door to the ship opened, and a spindly gangway extended down. Weird shadows flitted within the ship, and then one single, long one appeared, extended out, ten feet across, moving slowly, the heard brought, fingers long ad clawlike, ready to tear flesh from bone....

"Ow!" The three foot tall creature stubbed it'stoe a large rock on the ground and stumbled a bit before regaining it'severy precarious balance. The message came into it'shead.

"Nothing. Rocks." The creature, shorter than it'sshadow would have otherwise suggested, had a small, child like body, green skinned, with two arms and two legs, each hand tipped with three long fingers. Its head was gigantic, out of proportion to it'ssize, set atop a narrow, fragile neck. Its eyes were large and long, the size of tea plates, and faintly segmented like an insects. It'smouth was a single slit, and four holes were set above, which breathed in the air. "This planet stinks."

It stepped out, and levitated up and out of the crater, setting down gently on the grass. Strange beings were all around it, no doubt come to greet their new masters. "I have made contact with the dominant species of this planet."

"Accessing linguistic files." The eyes blanked for a moment, and when it spoke again, it was in harshly accented English. "Attention, people of Earth. I am Frox of the Seventh Brood, and I speak for the invincible Vorax Race! We demand the surrender of your planet, so that it may be incorporated into our Empire. Take me to your leader so I may accept his submission to our will."

There was silence from the creatures in the field. The one of them came over, large, soulful eyes fixed on the alien. It'smouth opened, and said, "MOOOOO!"

"I do not understand."

"MOOO!" And the crown bent down and began to crop the grass.

"Impudent scum!" The Vorax whipped out its gun and fired a blast of crackling red energy at the beast. The cow bellowed, and then exploded, bits of flesh flying out across the field. It then turned to the rest of the herd, and within seconds the field was coverewd with piles of steaming, bloody meat.

From within the ship came another transmission.

Let us explore this planet....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)