More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Seven Choices?

Cast the sin of LUST

You speak a word older than time itself, in a language spoken only in hell. It means Lust. The word hits your mother and you see it caress her. She squirms trying to keep it out, but it slithers into her mouth and slips into her sex.

You see her begin to change. Blemishes vanish from her skin. Her lips plump up and change color to cherry red. Her waist narrows, while her breasts inflate. Her ass grows rounded and spankable. Her business suit grows shiny until it becomes a pin stripe latex parody of itself.

Lust burrows deeper within her taking root in her very essence.

You let her drop. She lands on the ground with a thud, perky breasts bouncing.

You smile at her and spread your legs giving her a good view of your shaved and recently used sex. Unconsciously she licks her lips.

You smile. “Care to taste me, Mother?”

She slips a pair of fingers into her snatch. “Never. What did you do to me?” She screams.

“I just gave you a better appreciation for cock and pussy, mother.”

“Change me back!”

“I don’t even think I can, mother. Sure you won’t have a taste? You know you can, you’re not my real mother.”

“Go to hell you brat.”

“Mm. Love to...mom. Are you sure you don’t want a taste. Those fingers of yours won’t do the trick for long.”

You laugh as she begins to play with herself more furiously. What to do next...

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)