More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Cassandra Cillian (The Librarians)

Cassandra is a kind and caring person. She wants to help the world and hopes to be saved from her medical condition with magic. She was shown saving someone by using her gifts and making the proper diagnosis. She was shown to be a bit naive as she joined the Serpent Brotherhood believing they shared her vision. This decision resulted in her betraying Flynn and opening the Library. The Serpent Brotherhood raided the Library and Charlene was to break the chain which made the library disappear. She got used by them as they left her when she was no longer needed. Cassandra later showed her selflessness as she did not heal herself and instead chose to save Flynn. Cassandra is cheerful and optimistic despite her illness as she was having a picnic while looking for the crown. She had some trouble adapting to her new role and Eve's military way of handling things, saying that she was not a soldier. Cassandra developed a good relationship with the rest of the team, particularly with Jacob and Ezekiel.

How does Cassandra end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)