More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Casey Letter (Chronicle)

Casey Letter is a girl who films her daily life for her blog on the internet such as The Barn Party she attended.

She is portrayed by Ashley Hinshaw.

Before Matt and Casey were in a relationship, Casey at first disliked Matt for acting as if he was better than anybody else as one of the popular kids at their school.

However, once Matt managed to become less of a jerk Casey realized that she had feelings for Matt and became his girlfriend.

She awkwardly accompanies Matt by being fully in the nude while filming Matt in the bathroom, and half-nakedly filming Matt cooking in the kitchen.

She was supposedly attacked by Andrew inside her floating car when he becomes evil.

Upon her car getting destroyed by Andrew Matt saves her and puts her on the ground at a safe distance.

After which Matt goes back to confront Andrew at the Space Needle despite Casey pleading with him not to after which she is not seen again for the rest of the film.

Abilities :

Abilities:

  1. Filming: Throughout the film, Casey has shown amateur filming skills.

Where is Casey when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)