More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who will we join on their adventure?

Camilla Shah, a mother indulging her hobby with or without her family.

Camilla Shah (B4Beauty): A woman in her mid-to-late thirties, many would have thought Camilla would have grown out of cosplay as a hobby now, and to some extent, they're right. Not because of anything childish about dressing up in costume, but with a job, a husband, a daughter about to graduate from high school, and a young son, Camilla has enough on her hands as it is without all the traveling, spending, and planning that goes into con-going. That being said, every so often she'll take the time out to get back to this hobby she enjoys so much, and sometimes members her family will come along, albeit with varying amounts of .

Camilla is a woman of average height, with pale brown skin and dark black hair, which age has dulled slightly. She is not as fit as she once was, but between her wide hips and above average breasts, she's still a looker. Has a bad habit of piling up plans and obligations until they either get sorted out or come crashing down, but she has a clever ingenuity that gets her through most situations. Most of them.

She lends herself well to cosplaying older women characters, occasionally pairing her costume up with another member of her family if she can talk them into it. (Examples: Lin Bei-Fong, Ana Amari, C. Viper)

What is Camilla's costume, and is she with family?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)