More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChangeSlut ChangeSlut

Pick a story

Callum, confused and horny

Esther burst into the living room, staring right at you. Your eyes met, and no one spoke. She was waiting for you to ask, and you were waiting for her to speak. "What is it?" You asked after a moment of awkward staring. It had to be important, your apartment was on the sixth floor, and she ran up the stairs. "I... Pills... Coffee..." She managed to gasp out before she walked over to you, and pointed out the cup of coffee you were holding. It was in her ex-boyfriends mug. EX-boyfriend. She had caught her breath, and whispered in your ear what she had ran up 12 flights of stairs to tell you. "I put x-change pills in the coffee." She stepped back and looked you straight in the eye. You picked up the mug seconds before you saw her outside the window. The change would be happening soon.

Pacing around the room, all you could think was what you would do. "How many and which type" were the only words you could string together to form a slightly coherent sentence. That was all you cared about right now. "X-Change Xtra Strength, and I put 11 in the cup." So that was 11 months of being a woman. The change was supposed to be easy according to the forums, but when you're wearing clothes, apparently not so much. You felt dizzy and some pressure to your groin. It was happening. Everything went black, then you could see, and Esther was covering her eyes. You assume she didn't want to be the first to see the new you. "Stay here," you shout to her, ducking out of the room, "I'll be right back." You run down to her bedroom, which is the only room with a mirror for some reason you have never understood. Undressing before you can look at yourself, you prepare for the worst. As you step into the mirror, you see the new you.

What do you look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)