More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who would you like to play as? An established character, or someone new?

Caiererigaen of Temeria

Born the Son of Baroness Louise La Vallete and an Elven Rogue, the scancal that would've been caused by adopting you would have been horrendously debilitating, so As an Infant Caierigaen was sent to one of the Six Witcher Schools.

But which one? The School of the Viper in the Empire of Nilfgaard, with a whole library dedicated to the Wild Hunt. And potentially to become a Future Kingslayer. Or Maybe the School of the Cat which is in Temeria? But there he'd become a remorseless and Hardened Killer, even for a Witcher. Or would he? Or Maybe the Zerrikanian School of the Manticore? A School as Mysterious as it's Location.

But what of the Wolf School in the Kaedweni Mountain Fortress of Kaer Morhen? The most Famous School of all, and the most Versatile! Or perhaps the Chivalrous and Well-Mannered Magic-Oriented School of the Griffin in Toussaint? Where the Empire is Law, but So is Courtly intrigues and romance! Or Perhaps the Grizzled Company in the School of the Bear in the Skellige Isles? Where the Stench of Fish and unwashed Socks is as prized as an well-made Axe?

The options for the La Vallete Baroness were many! But in the end She could only choose one, so she chose.....................

Chose What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)