More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by featherless featherless

Can you resist cumming early?

CUM!

You pathetically shoot a load onto yourself.

"my lovers would have lasted 20 times longer then you," she winked knowing that this was somehow turning you on. "now come eat my pussy, since that's what your good at.."

You start licking your wife's cunt. Your wife was right, you couldn't argue with her. You had just failed at proving her wrong. But this wouldn't effect her thinking too much right?

"yeah honey come sucky suck my pussy.." she says as you contemplate the ball busting she just did.

-the next day-
You receive a text. "Honey the neighbor's are picking up the chainsaw you borrowed. It was in the shed out back, right?~<3 Nichole. "

You text her back, even though your work left out early today so you would see her soon enough.

As you enter the house, it was extremely quiet. "they must be out in the shed you think to yourself." Your neighbors, Tim and Sally were really nice. Sometimes you thought that Tim was too nice to your wife. But how could he resist such a gorgeous woman that you were lucky enough to marry. Especially since Tim was a player, he'd often tell stories of how he seduced woman that were interesting. He's just a guy..

With that thought, you look out back to see you wife leaning against the shed with her pants down. Tim was taking her from behind with his massive 8 inch cock with Sally nowhere to be seen..

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)