More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What did the card say?

CONCENTRATED TOUCH

"What the hell does that mean?" Josh thought to himself as he reread the business card over and over. "Huh..." He slid the card back into his pocket. He needed to get going or he was going to be late for his class at the local community college.

As Josh drove to campus he kept thinking about the random business card still in his pocket. "This has to be some bullshit prank.... I mean I can't just fist bump someone and all the sudden I get a random trait.... That is insane... This is bullshit..." But something about the business card just seemed off and Josh couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to take the card seriously. Throughout his class he couldn't get the stupid card out of his head. Luckily he was meeting up with his girlfriend Jenna after class.

"Hey babe!." Jenna said walking up to Josh at their normal meet up place on campus. Josh watched his fat girlfriend stroll up to him with a smile and give him a quick kiss. Jenna was lacking in the looks department, but she made up for it with a cheery outgoing personality. Sweetheart was how most people described Jenna. Unfortunately for Jenna, her poor genetics and bad eating habits had left her with a less than desirable body. At 5'4" and 225 lbs, she was what most people would call fat, but she always referred to herself as full figured... or chubby... or curvy. Josh had always hoped she would get in better shape like she claimed she was always going to do, but it never happened. In fact she had gained 20 lbs since they first started dating. "At least she's got those fat tits." Josh always told himself.

"Ready for class?" Jenna asked in her normal perky tone. Josh gave her a nod yes as they headed off to the Spanish class they were in together. As Josh sat in class the business card kept running through his thoughts. He just couldn't shake the thought of it. He had to figure out what was going on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)