More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

Bully Cums In My Mom’s Body

I was thinking about how he could have possessed my Mom’s body when I hear my Mom call my name.

I roll my eyes then I go in her room, and to my shock I see her masturbating. Dude this isn’t funny anymore I say.

“It’s pretty funny he said as he stood up,” and slapped her ass. “She deserves to get slapped for birthing you, becaue you a piece of shit.”

He then slaps her ass again and again till her ass was red, please stop I beg. I love watching you squirm he said as he squeezed his DD tits together.

“Also you little shit I have your Mom’s phone, should I tell your Dad what a bad you’ve been.”

Please don’t I said I beg, also “I have your Sister in my contacts” as well he smirks. What are you planning to do with my Sister, I ask angrily?

“Oh you’ll see soon enough he said,” then he say back down on the bed and Continued to Masturabte.

“It turns you on to see your Mommy Masturbatingdoesn’t it” he said. No I say as I instantly get a boner, as he said that.

“Your pants say other wise” he said smirking, fuck you I say as I rush out of the room completely embarrassed.

My Bully then cums in my Mom’s body, he then gets a very naughty and evil idea.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)