More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Brooklyn and Bailey McKnight

Brooklyn and Bailey McKnight (born December 31, 1999) are American social media entertainers, musicians, and entrepreneurs. They are twin sisters.

Career :

The Texas-based identical twins originally surfaced on YouTube in 2009 as models for their mother Mindy McKnight’s DIY channel "Cute Girls Hairstyles", a video series of hair design tutorials.

In 2013 the twins launched their own YouTube channel, Brooklyn and Bailey, with a focus on teen interests, fashion, beauty, and "all things fun".

In 2015 the twins were listed by Business Insider as one of "13 up-and-coming YouTube stars you should be following", and their YouTube channel was nominated for a Streamy Award in the Fashion category.

In November 2015, the sisters launched Squared, a YouTube channel and daily web series described by Variety as being "dedicated to all things twins". Seven sets of twins from North America, the UK, and Australia contribute episodes to the series.

In early 2017, Brooklyn and Bailey announced their entrance into the music industry. The pair partnered with music producer Benny Cassette, and their first track, “Dance Like Me", debuted March 3, 2017. The track charted at #26 for most popular song and #12 for pop US song on iTunes. On April 28, 2017, the twins released their second single, "Simple Things". They released their third song "What We're Made Of" July 13, 2017. Brooklyn and Bailey had previously collaborated with Peter Hollens for a cover of Lennon and Maisy's "A Life That's Good" in August 2015.

In 2017 the twins also launched their own merchandise line, and they were on Forbes list of Top Influencers – Kids. In 2018 they were finalists in the YouTube Musician category for the 10th annual Shorty Awards.

In April 2018, they both announced that they were going to attend Baylor University in Waco, Texas.

Where are Brooklyn and Bailey when they become naked and how does it happen? Also, do both twins experience unexpected nudity at the same time? Or is it just one of them? If so which one? Is it Brooklyn? Or is it Bailey?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)