More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Brogan Burnside

Brogan Burnside is an actress, known for Saving the Lives of Children (2008), Tomorrow for a Dollar (2007) and Q N' A with Mikki and Shay (2011).

Brogan is also a Singer and songwriter known for her debut single, "Wasting Your Time." which she released to her YouTube channel and iTunes in April 2011.

Before Fame :

She discovered her love of musical performance while in grade school, performing in musical theater. By the time she was 14, she had sang the National Anthem for the Monster Jam Truck National touring show.

Trivia :

She released her first single, "Love Confusion", to her eponymous YouTube channel on April 20th, 2011. She has also released two new singles to iTunes since her first: "Love Confusion" in July 2011 and "Crazy Bout You" in 2012.

Family Life :

She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio alongside her sister Bailey. In 2012, she began dating singer Mathias Anderle. Additionally as of November 2018 Brogan is a mom.

Associated With :

She worked with Christian Beadles on her single "Love Confusion."

Where is Brogan when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)