More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Bring objects to life for some fun solo play (clothing, sex toys, etc.)

Lydia rushed over to her unmade bed and jumped on with her notebook in hand. She was thinking about the potential of the notebook. As long as she had the ability to write in the book she had unbelievable power. She looked around her dorm and she was a generally neat person but had rushed out and didn't have time to make her bed in the morning. She wrote in the notebook.

Make the bed.

Suddenly she was levitated into the air a bit surprised, but also after what happened in the store was expected, and she looked below her and saw her comforter, pillows and sheets all rip off the bed and float into the air. One by one the sheets settled onto the bed without a single wrinkle and then the pillows fluffed and settled and then the comforter came in and fell perfectly on top of the bed like a professional maid was in control. After the bed was made she slowly settled on top and then laid back with a wide smile on her face.

"This is going to be really dangerous, I can bring pretty much anything to life. This is hot as hell." She laid back in her bed, picked up the notebook again and wrote,

Strip me. Slowly.

Immediately after she wrote the period at the end of the sentence she felt the button on her pants pop and all she could here was the slow and deliberate sound of a zipper slowly going down it's tracks. She looked down and saw her pants slowly spread open as the zipper glided down its tracks. Next she felt her shirt start to stir and her top button undid itself then the next and each button slowly popped and her shirt tugged apart as each button one by one came apart. After the last button had undone itself she felt herself again lift off the bed and after the slow but to the point stripping and the feeling of floating again she could feel herself become moist between her legs and she playfully bit her bottom lip.

After she was about a foot off the bed she dropped the notebook and her shirt and her pants took their next cue. Her pants shimmied ever so slowly over her full round ass seeming to squeeze it ever so slightly with each shimmy which elicited a slight moan of pleasure. They continued down her legs making sure to grip her thighs and calves before flying off of her and landing on the floor at the foot of her bed.

Next her shirt opened completely and Lydia put her arms above her as her shirt started to lift off of her body she felt the bottom of the shirt squeeze her and as the shirt slowly slid up it gripped her sides until it reached the swell of her breasts still held snugly within her bra and made sure to squeeze her breasts together. "Yesssssssss. How is it that these broad commands know exactly how I like it? This feels amazing please keep going."

With that she felt her bra unclasp in the back and the cups at the front start to sway side to side ever so slowly. Her shirt had finally sailed over her hands and then bunched itself up and threw itself on top of her pants. Her bra continued to dance her tits within it's cups as she felt her nipples harden. As if on cue she could feel her wetness start to drip which also caused her panties to press itself against her hot and wet mound. The fabric started to make its way between her lips acting as a finger tracing itself from the bottom of her slit and slowly but purposefully making its way to her now slightly engorged clit. "Ooooooh this is amaaaaaazzzing." But as the command said they only teased her and then started to peel away from her almost seeming like they were trying to show her what she was missing out on. Her bra also took its cue and lifted from her tits and up over her arms.

Her bra and panties were still floating in the air with her when she tried to reach behind her to grab the pen and the notebook and seemingly as if knowing this the book and pen floated to each hand and since she was so aroused at this point didn't even notice she took the pen and instantly wrote,

Give me pleasure.

She was too horny to care about how broad the statement was when all of a sudden...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)