More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Brigid O'Reilly (Marvel's Cloak And Dagger)

" busts. In Harlem, it was a good way to leap up the food chain. Thought maybe I could make some noise. But New Orleans is a different bird."

―Brigid O'Reilly

Brigid O'Reilly used to be a police detective from the New York City Police Department who transferred to the New Orleans Police Department. Suspecting that her colleague Connors was a dirty cop, O'Reilly led an investigation in order to find evidence against him and arrest him. Teaming up with Fuchs, who she briefly dated, and Cloak, she managed to get Connors' confession about murdering Billy Johnson. Shortly after however, she discovered that Fuchs had been brutally assassinated.

She tried to keep helping Tyrone Johnson once he was framed for Fuchs' , but she was taken prisoner with him under Connors' orders. O'Reilly then managed to help contain the outburst of Terrors both inside the precinct and in the streets, but she was ambushed, shot and left for dead by Connors.

However, during the time of her , she was hit by a energy emitted from a valve, and she was resurrected and enhanced, obtaining superhuman powers.

Biography :

Early Life :

NYPD :

"Callahan is in Maui, and O'Reilly moved to New Orleans. And none of them know you quit."

―Nandi Tyler to Misty Knight

Brigid O'Reilly was a detective for the New York City Police Department at the 29th Precinct Police Station in Harlem . During this time, O'Reilly made several busts in the neighborhood. She also was good friends with Misty Knight. O'Reilly eventually moved to New Orleans.

Working in New Orleans :

First Investigations :

"I'm not here to arrest your daughter, Ms. Bowen. I'm here because I think she's a victim."
"Of what?"
"The best I can tell, she's been mixed up in an . I want to protect her, I can promise you that. But in order for me to do that, I need to talk to her."

―Brigid O'Reilly and Melissa Bowen

O'Reilly went to investigate the case of Rick Cotton, who had seemingly been attacked and stabbed in a dark alley. Leaving her cup of coffee to Officer Fuchs, she entered the alleyway and found the scene. She then interrogated Cotton's friends, who she suspected to have witnessed the scene, and they gave her an identikit of Tandy Bowen. O'Reilly then tried to locate Bowen. During a stakeout, she was approached by Fuchs, who gave her back her cup with his phone number on it. O'Reily ultimately got the name of Bowen's boyfriend Liam Walsh, who she arrested.

O'Reilly later went to the hospital where Cotton was recovering from his injury in order to know more about the event. She remarked that Cotton's wounds on his face resembled fingernails scratches and that he had been found with his pants unbuckled, meaning that O'Reilly suspected Cotton to actually have attempted to Bowen. O'Reilly then went to the Bowen Residence, where she met Melissa Bowen, Tandy's mother. O'Reilly was told by Melissa that she had not seen Tandy in weeks, although O'Reilly insisted that she believed Tandy to be a victim. O'Reilly then left her card to Melissa before departing.

Later, as O'Reilly prepared to leave with her car, she was approached by Detective Connors, who gave her Cotton's driver's license and claimed to have found it on a addict's body. Although O'Reilly replied that it did not fit other evidence, Connors called the case closed and left. Moments later, O'Reilly was called by Tandy, who accepted to meet her. They met in O'Reilly's car and O'Reilly explained that she was to end the investigation and apologized to Tandy, who left the car.

Powers and Abilities :

Powers :

  1. Enhanced Physiology: Brigid O'Reilly, during an attempt by Detective Connors, was exposed by a energy, a combination of both Darkforce and Lightforce, before being dumped into the lake. When she emerged, her eyes had changed into a bright yellow and her speed was enhanced drastically.
  2. Enhanced Speed.

Where is Detective Brigid O'Reilly when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)