More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

Continue to chapter 2

Chapter 2

RYAN placed the last of the sticky tissue to one side, putting on his sweater he spots a car stationary outside.

"What the fuck"

He can see a womans head in the drivers crotch "Brie?" Speechless but felt somewhat jealous.

After no more than half a minute he sees her getting out the car. Ryan lunges for the tissue putting it in his pocket.

Brie came in and Ryan was stranded, it was awkward, why was he there?

"Ryan.... what're doing?" She always mocked him, he was the dork brother.

Ryan stood there, he didn't want to say anything or knew what to say, he was far too focused on the mystery text.

"Brie" as she was about to walk up 5he stairs, she stops "I think we have to go to Bangkok"

Brie turned around, the taste of cum still staining her throat. "Why?!"

It's not the first time the step siblings have been traveling together. Brie was never good in queues, she loved to travel but could not stand the airport.

Ryan took special interest in this redhead at the counter, her top just barely meeting her jeans. She had the perfect figure, one only a dancer or fitness instructor could produce. He could imagine the smell of her pussy.

Brie pushed Ryan forward "stop staring" she laughs pushing in front of him again playing first place in the line game.

The red head lady walked off in grace up the escalator, for a split second he thought they made eye contact as she glanced over just before getting ro the upper floor.

"Your passport sir!"

Ryan turns and smiles, handing over his crisp passport.

The waiting gate was surprisingly empty. They crash their hand luggage on the floor.

"I'm going to have a wonder, want anything?" Ryan was took back how nice Brie can be and missed that side of her

"No I'm okay"

Choose who to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)