More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Breeder Cock Ring

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter contains references to Male Pregnancy (mpreg) and Futanari (women that grow/have penises). If this disturbs, annoys, disgusts, or otherwise gives you any kind of bad vibes, skip this chapter. Mpreg is not one of my personal fetishes either, but I figure someone might get a kick out of knowing this variation is capable of it.)

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Breeder Cock Ring (BCR)! This particular model comes with the Breeder package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal pregnancy fetish!

NOTE: The features vary slightly depending on the gender of the user. Variations shall be noted for each feature.

Temporary Cum Addiction! (For Male Users Only) Once your intended target(s) come(s) into contact with your sperm, they will be addicted to it until such a time that they become pregnant via your sperm. They will want your cum in them or on them at least once per day every single day until they are pregnant.

NOTE: Male pregnancy is possible if the user wishes. However, if male pregnancy does occur, it is imperative that you notify the offices of Aphrodite's Aphrodisiacs IMMEDIATELY. Call our help line and explain the circumstances carefully and a representative will give you information on what to do next.

Temporary Breeding Addiction! (For Female Users Only) As soon as your intended target(s) come(s) into contact with your pussy, they will be addicted to trying to get you pregnant. They will want to breed with you at least once a day every day until such a time that you become pregnant.

Futanari Features! (Possible with Both Genders) If you would like a female to grow a penis in order to impregnate you, all you have to do is whisper "Grow a Cock" into the BCR. Your next female target will grow a roughly 6 inch cock. If you would like the cock to be larger or smaller, simply specify the size in your order to the BCR. Done with your Futanari experience and want the cock to go away? Simply whisper "Cock, Be Gone" to the penis in question.

BE ADVISED: This feature has not been tested on male (or male presenting) specimens. There's no telling what will happen if you say "Grow a Cock" to a gender that already has one. There is also no telling what will happen if you say "Cock, Be Gone" to a gender that has one without the aid of the BCR.

Adjustable Pregnancy! Want the Pregnancy to go much faster than normal? How about a bit slower? Do you want the signs of pregnancy to start showing right away? The pregnancy is under your personal will! If you want the pregnancy to go a certain way, simply wish it and it will happen!

NOTE: This should not effect the baby or pregnant person in any negative way. This feature is perfectly safe. If complications DO occur, contact Aphrodite's Aphrodisiacs IMMEDIATELY.

DISCLAIMER: Despite many tests trying to effect the gender/physicality/number of baby, there is no possible way of effecting genetics at this time. You get what you get. However, any and all babies will be born perfectly healthy.

Sperm Potency! (Possible for Both Genders) Do you want to get pregnant right away? Have you been trying for a while but pregnancy hasn't happened yet? Not to worry! If you wish to become pregnant or for your target to become pregnant right away, simply whisper "Get Me Pregnant" or "Get Them Pregnant" into the BCR and the very next intercourse session will result in a pregnancy. To turn off this feature, simply whisper "Pregnancy Achieved" into the BCR.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)