More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

How do you greet your blind date?

Brace for the worse and open the door.

With a deep breath you open the door, bracing yourself for the worst.

Standing before you is a woman that appears to be in her late twenties and even without her fashionable black high heels would easily be 5'7”. The only jewelry she wears is a pale gold necklace with a stylized cat's head broach of an Egyptian Art Deco design with onyx eyes.

Her stylish sleeveless dress is blended with black and white Victorian lace. Black mesh covers her ample cleavage teasingly daring any onlooker to try to make out the seductive curves partially hidden beneath. Though tastefully cut above the knee, the conservative fabric cannot conceal the toned yet voluptuous figure that would make any triathlete or porn star jealous. The colors and design accentuates her flawless tanned porcelain skin which is pleasantly contrasted by her full scarlet lips, short raven hair and striking emerald eyes.

“Umm.” You stutter like some teenager getting his first glimpse of a playmate centerfold.

With a pleased grin the woman toys with you, remaining silent, enjoying your awkward reaction.

Quickly gathering your thoughts, and feeling a bit of the fool, you finally ask, “Ms. Kyle?”

“Selina Kyle.” She answers, with a rich, strong, yet very feminine voice. “You're Dr. Anderson? David Anderson?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” She slyly smiles while unashamedly looking you over. Apparently quite pleased, she announces, “I'm your date for the evening, may I come in?”

Do you invite Ms. Kyle in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)