More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by secretman123 secretman123

Are you a Boy or a Girl.

Boy

You set out on your journey to be a Pokemon master. Your mom seems to be relieved, since most young trainers leave the house at 10, and you are like, at least double that. But better late than never, you say as you start down the trail away from Pallet town. You have your running shoes, your backpack full of repels, and a thirst for adventure. You make sure to avoid the tall grass, at least until you catch your first Pokemon, But that turns out not to matter.

On the trail in front of you, a large, black shape drops from a tree, blocking your path ahead. It looks like an Umbreon, and for a moment, you are excited. An Umbreon would be a perfect first Pokemon. Before you can dig out a pokeball from your bag, the Shadowy figure stands up to it's full height. This is no ordinary Umbreon. For one thing, she has a tattered Team rocket shirt on, as well as being six feet tall, with a sexy curvy figure. Her clothes look like they were torn at by animal claws and stained by suspicious substances.

"Hey there handsome," She says in a low, sultry voice. "What kind of Pokemon are you?" She begins to walk towards you, shaking her hips, and spinning around on her nimble paws. It was more of a dance than a walk.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)