More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by erogeek erogeek

What video was Alice watching?

Bound and Cucked in a Hotel

You see the title and catch a glimpse of the paused screen. What you see on the screen is what appears to be a woman squatting over a bound man's face. He's licking what appears to be cum off her wet, reddened, pussy lips.

Alice looks at you, flustered and embarrassed. The way her cheeks and upper chest flush is somehow adorable to you. "I...uhh..." she says, obviously trying to come up with a story as to why she was watching porn. "Someone sent me the link as a joke, I clicked it without checking the link first..."

You can't help but laugh. "I don't care if you watch porn baby," you say, "everyone does it".

"Not me," she says indignantly, still naked and embarrassed. But you can sense a bit of relief from her that you're not mad or put off.

You look at her. She's obviously self-conscious about it, but you can't help but tease her a bit. You give her a completely unserious look and say, "...and everyone denies it, too. Let's see what you were watching!" You open the browser back up and click "history". There's that link again, "Bound and Cucked in a Hotel". You click it and the video loads.

"Oh god!" she says, flustered again. "Please don't!"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)