More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Bound For a Cause

The anticipation was palpable to say the least as the eyes of the world tuned in to watch yet another star studded event come to pass. Only this time these celebrities were not walking the red carpet in the finest of dresses or really anything at all for that matter. For tonight was the beginning of the First Annual Bound for a Cause Live Event.

Hundreds Female Celebrities from around the world gather on the red carpet or live from their home to be bound, gagged, humiliated, and sexually abused in the name of a noble cause. It was not a concept many expected A-List Stars to follow and yet the red carpet was already packed with actresses, singers, and models in various states of dress. Some were even already bound and gagged in preparation for the main event while others were on the fence about volunteering for the event itself.

It was quite the impressive sight but the simple concept of the event is simple- for twenty-four hours willing female celebrities will complete a variety of different challenges while in bondage.

These challenges range from having sex while bound to serving the whims of a lucky benefactor who was randomly selected out of millions. As for the challenges themselves they were voted upon by those who donated more than a hundred US Dollars to the Event.

But enough about the rules for now which celebrity shall be the first?

*This is a story arc, trying something new to get back into the game.

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)