More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

What happened?

Bought and sold

On my 18th birthday I went to get up. The house seemed empty and I was incredibly relaxed knowing I had the house to myself. I went to shower and took off clothing for what I didn’t know was the last time. I took off my nightie and let my thong fall to the ground as I let the water get hot and steamy.

I hopped in and shampooed my hair before washing my hairless body and soaping all over. Normally I would never have done this but as I was alone I wasn’t afraid to have a little fun as I took the shower head and placed it between my legs. I moaned softly as I imagined my next door neighbors twenty two year old son’s tongue exploring my labia folds. I was so distracted I didn’t even hear the bathroom door open.

Suddenly the curtain was pulled back and I was caught naked and masturbating. I screamed bloody as I tried to understand what was going on. It wasn’t my mother, my sister, or even my father. It was a strange woman I’d never met. I covered my breasts and crotch as I dropped the shower head so it just hung there. She was looking all over my body and smiling. She was appraising me though I didn’t know it.

“Seven figures, easy.” She said and I didn’t understand. She turned off the shower which I was not at all done with but trying to cover seemed more pressing at the time.

“Excuse me? Could you hand me a towel and please leave.” I said still freaked out by this stranger staring at my naked body only covered by my hands.

The lady reached behind me and smacked my ass incredibly hard. I grabbed at my ass to protect it revealing my naked body.

“I give the orders here. Not you.” She said reaching into a bag.

“Get the fuck out of my house, you crazy bitch, you just assaulted me.” I said. Trying to appear tough while naked, wet, and rubbing my bottom probably looked ridiculous but I didn’t know what was going on enough to experience real fear.

“My name is Michelle. I’m a petgirl trainer. I buy girls from their parents, train them, and sell them at a profit.”

“What does that have-” I tried to ask what it had to do with me before she pulled from her bag a contract.

“This is a signed and notarized deed of ownership. Your parents have been so kind as to release you into my care.”

I tore the paper from her hands with my still wet fingers, I was so overwhelmed by what I thought was an obvious lie I forgot I was baring my whole body to the woman. I read the document and tears formed in my eyes as I realized it appeared true at least at first. I checked for signs of forgery or anything that might make it clear this wasn’t what it so obviously was.

It had to be a mistake I thought, or a prank. I was so engrossed in the paper looking at my parents signatures that I recognized and were the real deal, I didn’t notice her reaching into her bag again. She pulled out a collar and leash and before I could react she had put it around my neck.

“My... parents... love me. what are you doing?” I said with a million thoughts going through my mind.

“They may love you, it’s hard to say, but they probably love money more. As far as your stupid question, this is a collar and leash, as a petgirl these will be a constant fixture in your life as both part of your training and your eventual owner’s plans for you. For now you are my property and will comply with all my commands.”

She held the leash firmly as I reached for the shower rod trying to do anything to not have to go with this woman. It was legal, I was her property, but I didn’t want to go down without a fight.

“Honey, I’m not heartless. I’m just a businesswoman. Tell you what: If you come willingly I will let you use your two legs for what may be the last time. If you resist you’re coming on all fours.”

What does Mary do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)