More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Construction worker, Policeman, Gardener, Barista or something else?

Booth Babe.

Dressed in a super-skimpy costume in the middle of a crowded exhibition hall, helping advertise for a video game that's coming out soon, just standing around, and embarrassed to be wearing so little, fighting to keep women's grabby hands off my ass, is me, Ahab.

The reason I'm doing such a ridiculous, though admittedly simple job, is because it pays very handsomely, and also because a childhood friend of mine who has an in with the modeling business, recommended me and a couple friends to the convention.

The friends in question are Natalie, the tall muscular blonde with the crush on me and Raquel, my current best friend, who somehow managed to sneak her dog, Ace, into work with her. They're attracting customers with me, wearing the outfits of some characters from the video game, and I take some comfort, however small, in not being the only barely-dressed person around.

But seriously, my costume is so revealing! I'm so embarrassed just wearing it, I forgot to say what it was!

What kind if skimpy costume do I have on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)