More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackalBoy JackalBoy

what do you do first?

Body Tune Up

you look down at your body.

"this isn't the body of a god" you say aloud.

you wave you hand at one wall and it becomes a full length mirror.

you step in front of it then wave your hands at you clothes which then disappear.

you look at your body. you're 5'11 and 200 pounds, with not much muscle at all. you wave your hand and most of your body fat disappears, leaving you a little more skeletal that you want. you wave your hand again and muscles grows where it hadn't been before. in seconds you've gone from a fat nobody to a near Adonis. you look at your face. you're not sure you can get everything back the way it was if you mess with it too much so you decide to leave it alone for now.you don't mind looking like yourself too much anyway. while your at it you make some changes to your body's biology. you no longer need sleep (though you still can) you no longer need to eat(though you still can) and you no longer need to pee or poop (though if you wanted to you supposed you still could. you also changed your refractory period so you could fuck and fuck and fuck and never have to wait. You also increased the size of his loads, he wanted at least a quarter cup of cum to come out every time. you also made it so you had infinite stamina meaning you could quite literally fuck forever. you figure you'll would get bored at some point so you didn't mind making the changes now. you also make yourself invulnerable and immortal. you don't want some car hitting you and ending all the fun. you figure thats all the things you want to change about your body right now so you look around the room.

you live at home with your parents and your older sister. you parents are both in there late thirties, having started their family quite young with your sister being 21 your mom had her when she was 17. you secretly lust after your mother, and your sister as well since they look so similar. your mom has DD32 size breasts and fits comfortably into a size 4 except for her wide hips and round ass. she works very hard to keep her body youthful as well, meaning she looks tens years younger than she really was. you think maybe you can do something about these feelings now that you're god. you dont particularly want say, a relationship, with either of them. it would get to weird for you, but maybe you could change the way the world works?

New World Order

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)