More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadUsername1 BadUsername1

Drink Up.

Blue Bottle

Something about the blue bottle lured you in. The detailed glass work, the masculine figure, the way the blue liquid looked almost animated inside the bottle. It was intoxicating to say the least. You picked up the bottle, uncorked it, and took a big swig. Aa the liquid poured down your throat, it seemed to tickle your insides and bring you to life. It felt so good, you kept drinking till the last drop. You banged the bottle onto the table and let out a refreshing "ahh".

But something was wrong, you became woozy. Your vision blurred, and you fell over.

Next thing you know you're waking up. Your eyes arent open yet, but you become aware of your body. Its different this time around though. You didnt realise it until now, but before you didnt realise your body at all. It felt like grey sludge. It felt formless and identityless. Completely non-desript. But now you could feel your form, your body felt alive and easy to move as your hand started carassing your chest. You felt a defined surface.

You open your eyes, and see the room you were in before. But now you are aware of yourself. You had so many questions. Where are you? When did you get here? How did you get here? But most importantly who are you? You got up and started moving with a childlike facination, completely naked.

You look down to examin your body, you feel embarassed at first, knowning you should be wearing clothes. But it is a attracrive body. You first notice your chest. Chiseled and buff. Your chest doesnt feel much to touch so you move on to examine the rest of your body. The next thing you notice is a huge protruding piece of flesh between your legs, with a big piece of flesh hanging right below it. You feel proud at its size, it makes you feel manly and empowered. You dont really know what you're feeling, as you have no real reference level since all your memories were seemingly erased. You move down to touch your it, and as you do you think about the word "cock". The word feels well adjusted for whats between your legs, so you decide on calling it that. It feels pleasureable to the touch and get hard instantly.

You begin stroking it, up and down the shaft, slowly at first, but as this new sensation builds, you start to speed up. A wave of pleasure begins pulsating through your body, it brings you to your knees. You stsrt jerking as hard and as fast as your can, and all of the sudden you shoot out a liquid. It sprawls out all over the floor infront of you, and ends up shooting onto the wall.

You examine it, and a thought pops into your head "cum". That must be what it is. You have no real opinion on it, as you cant really think right now, but you get a feeling that it belongs somewhere better than on the ground.

And with that thought the waves of pleasure end, and you become light headed and dizzy, you fall backwards and pass out.

When you come to, you notice a door across the room. You get up to enter through it, and feel the power of your body. Moving it very easy for you.

You open the door and step through into another room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)