More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Which Story will you be Starting?

Story 2: Bloody Mary, the Vampiress

Warning: Content may include erotic horror, bits of , blood and plenty of lesbian sex. Fap at your own will ;)

The tavern roared with drunken stupor as the men of the village carried on, drinking and laughing at silly jokes and dumb remarks. Hours later did the men finally begin to go home, the waitress cleaning up after the mess of rum and empty mugs they left behind. She was a blonde woman, young and beautiful and of elven descent as her pointy ears represented such, and an hourglass body to work with. Plenty of the village men would glance back or even whistle at her, she would pass it off as kind gestures regarding her beauty. She enjoyed the attention, even if it was only for her looks.

"Tough day, though i bet the drunkards had themselves one bloody good night."

The waitress looked up to find a figure sat down across from her, a woman of dark red hair and rosy red lips, bright fair skin with a soft black mole underneath her left hazel eye. She had on a soft fitted cloak, standard traveler gear to be worn for long trips and keeping comfort, with many pockets inside for safekeeping. A quick glance and she could see she had a thing for good looks, her clothes appearing to be of soft fabrics. The mystery smiled once their eyes met. "Hi, care to service one more?"

"M-My apologies, you had startled me. I was getting around to closing the tavern for the night, but i can savor up one more jug for you miss."

"You have my gratitude. My name is Mary."

"Flora." Mary smiled as she watched Flora fetch a mug before speaking up, "Actually, a glass of wine will do for me. Flora... that's a beautiful name."

"Thank you." She smiled as Mary continued, "Fits you too, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

"You flatter me, miss. But you too seem to possess beauty if i am to compliment you back, I've never seen such fine hair on a woman before. Will you be staying in town for the night?" She asked, getting back to wiping the counter. "I would love to but i find myself without a bed and no camp to set. Quite a predicament for a lone traveler."

"Oh well, you can stay the night with me if you'd like. My husband is away for family visiting, if it is not too much to share the bed with a stranger as myself then you are nore then welcomed."

Mary chuckled as she sipped her drink. "A stranger, you? If i may be so bold, i would say you are quite a pure soul to be allowing a stranger into her private quarters. Many men nowadays lack a sense of class and kindness to them."

Flora leaned over the counter with a warm smile that fit her partially freckled face. "I am no man, and you are no stranger. Us women need to tend to one another, after all when we are left alone who do we have to protect us but our own? It isn't the first time i offer a woman help, you know. I've met plenty of women in my life like you before."

Mary finished off her drink before flashing a smile in return. "I don't think you've met any women like me before."


The two women snuggled in bed, with Mary scooting up against Flora in a spooning fashion. "Careful now, do recall i am both a woman and a wife. I share my bed with you, but not my body." She said with a soft chuckle, feeling a pair of warm arms snake around her waist and embrace her. Mary smiled and sniffed the elf's neck, tasting her scent and licking her lips.

"Of course, i would not dare do something to make you regret your hospitality."

Flora sighed and closed her eyes. "It is fine, i suppose it reminds me of my husband and how he would hold me in his arms as i slept."

"You miss him?"

"Dearly so. I worry for him as he does for me, he is capable of helping in the silliest of ways you know?"

Mary lifted her head in curiosity. "Such as what? Go on now, you can't stop and leave me wondering."

Flora giggled. "Well i suppose it wouldn't hurt if you knew, but sometimes i would wake up from nightmares and he would make up a story to tell me and softly put me to sleep like a child."

Mary stroked her hair slowly before responding back, "I could share a story with you. It's called, the Bloody Mary. It is the tale of a woman who was born from nothing, came from nothing, and lived from nothing as a to another. Until one day, she was rescued by an unlikely hero."

"Go on."

She smiled. "Well most heroes in these tales are knights or monster hunters or simple villagefolk with a heart of iron, but this hero was an unlikely source. This savior was a vampire, well a vampiress to be specific. She saved this girl from her fate of slavery and took her in for food. But this girl was rather thankful for her captor, it didn't matter to her if she were fated to be feasted on. is an inevitability after all."

"But she said otherwise, claimed that being a vampire was a form of immortality. A life of eternal youth, beauty, and lust. Then something unheard of happened for the vampiress, she took a liking to this girl. She saw that the girl was quite beautiful herself. Took note that the girl that came from nothing saw her as something, the idea of a vampire was appreciated by her. Didn't matter if she were to die to the woman and her friends who were coming in to visit later that week. But they saw her behave differently, even when she spoke to the rest of the food, they were frightened while she was curious and intrigued. So one night, her vampire mistress took her into bed... and made love to her all night long till her heart's desire. And then, she converted her into a vampiress herself."

"The process was fierce and new to her, but she managed to adapt. She grew happy with her new life, and came to see it as a gift, a second chance as you will. Do you know why they call her the Bloody Mary? She would rescue all the women she saw as victims, and as for their captors she would paint the walls with them. Its how the famous lullaby of the Bloody Mary came to be."

"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, dancing through the empty halls. See her beaming, always feeding, painting red those empty walls."

Her grip on Flora tightened as she gasped before feeling her breath upon her ear. "Now the question is, do you believe in a second life? Would you accept the gift of eternal youth?" She began to shiver, regretting letting this woman enter her home and finding herself unable to answer.

"Do not worry, the Bloody Mary will save you."

Her hand clasped around Flora's mouth, silencing her uncoming scream before piercing her neck with hungry fangs. Her throat began to pulse softly as she drank from the young elf, feasting on her sweet nectar like dark wine.

There's an iron smell of blood on the air...

Mary pulled back once Flora stopped thrashing around and begun to lay still, her now lifeless corspe bleeding into the bedsheets and staining the carpet floor. She couldn't help but to kiss her lips before licking the blood from her wound.

And now i smell it, everywhere.

'An elven vampiress, that would be a beautiful one to have' She thought to herself as she sat back to see her work. The night is young, she had plenty of other women to herself in the village. She could go out and have some fun. Or, she could work on transforming this elven beauty into a vampiress like her, and grant her the eternal gift.

Which is it to be?

What does Mary do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)