More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by LesLes LesLes

What does Ka-Rol do to Rogue? How do Jen and Brun-Hilt welcome Psylocke? What plots do Mystique and Jezka-Dru spin? And what ahs happened to the True Black Widow?

Black Widow and the many bodies of the Hydra

[Go read LunaCee's branch of this story. It's really good!]

The Black Widow looked down on the Hydra nest writhing beneath her.

No-one truly knew the origins of the Hydra or where nests sprang from. Each clan and tribe had its own legends, and though many stories were secret Black Widow had used her skills and her exquisite body to learn them all. But what mattered was not whether the Hydra were the curses of wronged spirits or eddies of pollution in the winds of destiny, but what they did and how they were to be stopped.

In the light of flickering torches a naked body was raised up from the quivering mass of women. She had red hair brighter than the Black Widow's and though she was taller her breasts were smaller. A blonde with short-cropped hair was attached to her face, kissing the redhead with passionate intensity and trying to play with her small pert breasts. The obstacles to the blonde's attempts were a pair of long-haired brunettes similar enough that in another tribe they might have been sisters. The brunettes each tended to one of the red-head's breasts, kissing and licking and sucking. Occasionally the brunettes allowed the blonde the freedom to grope their shared lover's tits unimpeded as the brunettes freed their tongues from soft titflesh to twine in each other's hungry mouths. Each brunette had an arm wrapped around one of the red-head's shoulders to support her weight. Though Black Widow could not see their other hands she was sure they were pushed into each other's cunts.

The myriad bodies of a Hydra looked like women, perhaps they were women, but in an unclaimed nest like this though their bodies differed their spirits were simple and eerily similar. They would hunt and sleep and sometimes even speak together. When they encountered outsiders they would seek to make them prisoners of the nest, but beyond that they would match hostility with hostility and lust with lust. An unclaimed nest could be dangerous, but it could be very tempting.

The redheaded Hydra woman's legs were draped over the shoulders of another blonde, the blonde's twin pony-tails falling back somewhere below the small of her bare black, their full length lost in the shadows. The second blonde's tongue was energetically exploring the red-head's pussy. As the Black Widow watched the redhead's hips bucked once, twice, again. Those jerks were clearly out of her control as the pony-tailed blonde's tongue lapped eagerly inside her, attempting to drink down every drop that resulted from the redhead's orgasms.

Once a nest was claimed it became truly dangerous. The Hydra and its many bodies were filled with sinister purpose and intelligence, all moving in harmony towards a goal that could seldom be guessed until it was nearly achieved. A new and welcome nomadic tribe would appear; a tribe full of cunning tongues and soft breasts, of subtle words and persuasive whores. Or the jungles of the Savage Land would erupt into warfare as raids and counter-raids were mounted beneath the green canopy and dacytl riders fought in the skies. And most mysterious and terrifying of all each time a nest was claimed a handful of loyal tribeswomen, heroines or even priestesses or war-captains, would eventually reveal themselves as members of the nest. Tentacles of the Hydra. If the nest was destroyed they would return to their old allegiance, with memories intact of what they had done but not how they had been turned.

Black Widow swallowed a gasp, her head lifting away from the high crevice through which she observed the Hydra orgy. The Black Widow lay on her belly, her hard nipples sensitive through the thin spandex to the roughness of black volcanic rock against which they were pressed. Her weight was in part on one arm which reached between her legs. Her black loincloth was pulled aside and two of her fingers were pushed as far into her hot wet cunt as they could reach. Her thumb pushed hard against her clit as her fingers twisted to once again find that same perfect spot.

Even through the pleasure that almost destroyed thought, even as she pulled her fingers from inside her momentarily satisfied cunt and pussy juice leaked out, even as she gently stroked her swollen labia lips, the Black Widow was disturbed by the similarity of the pleasure experienced by herself and the redhead below.

By the time Black Widow's attention returned to the Hydra women fucking below the redhead had vanished, lost amid the dozens of beautiful naked women constantly changing partners and positions. A fingertip teased at the entrance to her cunt again as the Widow focused on a trio of raven-haired women who suddenly rose like a tower from the lesbian mass. Two of the black-haired women were pressed into the third's thighs, supporting the third between them. One was sucking clit while two of her fingers penetrated feminine asshole, the other pressed her face between butt checks as she rammed her whole fist into the third's tight-stretched cunt.

The third and highest woman was screaming in unashamed ecstasy at her forceful treatment. The third woman was short, in Black Widow's expert and rapid assessment only two finger-widths taller than the Wasp. But her breasts were huge on her slender frame, at least as large as the Black Cat's. Nothing restrained them as the woman curled her hands in her lovers' hair, encouraging the fingers in both her holes to piston faster, harder, deeper. So her huge boobs bounced and swayed in wild and almost painful animal abandon

Black Widow could not separate the short woman's cries from the blended noise of other moans and groans and the slick wet sounds of fingers pistoning in dozens of pussies or flesh bouncing against flesh. Black Widow added another finger to the one suddenly inside her, her previously free hand slick with her juices beginning to tease at her own asshole. She was only a little troubled by the certain knowledge that soon she would be fisting her own needy cunt and probing her ass with sluttish abandon.

The nest below was still unclaimed. The nest below was . When the orgy ended, when the women dispersed, she would be ready. The Red Room had taught her how to kill and how to love and soon she would once again put some of those lessons into action.

In the meantime the Black Widow waited and watched and masturbated.

* * *

Black Widow moved with poise, speed and natural stealth down the jungle trail. She moved with the grace of a dancer. She did not crudely cut her way through the vines that hung from the high jungle trees, or shove them aside and disturb them with her passing, instead she weaved a path that none but an athlete and acrobat could hope to match. Not a leaf or branch or blade of grass was left to tell of her passing unless she chose so.

What the Black Widow wore might once have been a black catsuit, now only a few tattered remnants still hugged her body tight. Each breast was partially concealed and supported by a tattered fragment of black spandex held together more like the remnants of a corset by a few thin lengths of black leather that bridged the space between her high round mounds.

The Black Widow was famed among the many tribes as a skilled lover, though the X-Tribe would claim their White Queen was more than her equal and others lusted more for forbidden fruit like Susan Storm of the Four Clan. But who would refuse to drink of her womanhood if offered the chance? The Black Widow's lusted after, and sometimes even fought over, red pubic hair and flawless cunt were hidden by a short loincloth of black spandex that hung high on her hips and was only barely long enough to hide her slit.

The Black Widow was more than merely a lover. She was a dangerous warrior too. Any who doubted that would be swiftly reminded by the golden gauntlets that covered her forearms. Mystic artifacts of the mysterious and dreaded Red Room which the Widow had once served, when the Widow bit she bit with lightning.

Suddenly the Black Widow slowed and all but vanished into the shadows of the jungle undergrowth. She had been following the quickest route home from the Maidens of the Shield to the Vengers' camp. Here that well-traveled trail ran atop a slender ridge between a fast-flowing river and a fetid swamp dangerous with sucking quicksand. Ahead the ridge widened to make room for a glade surrounded by tall trees. A favorite place for war captains to fight and take raid-slaves. There were other safer slower paths but the Shieldmaidens and Vengers were at peace and few would dare to penetrate so deep into the territory of either uninvited.

The Black Widow knew there was a woman ahead. Perhaps more than one; much better to remain hidden.

N'ta-Sha advanced cautiously, bent low and moving from shadow to shadow. She swiftly climbed a tree and watched and waited, blending as perfectly into her surroundings as the moss that clung to the branch on which she sat. Eventually she dropped from her perch into the sunshine of the clearing.

"Mystique."

"Black Widow. What a pleasant surprise."

The blue-skinned woman gave no sign of surprise as she leaned against one of the two great flat stones at the centre of the clearing. One of the stones was carved with a stylised eagle, the other with two lines and an arrow which made a triangle within a circle. A little unaccustomed anger flared in the normally calm Widow's heart. Those stones were sacred, used by the Vengers and Shieldmaidens for ceremonies of peace and sometimes war. The Black Widow had lain on those stones beneath both Captain Merica and the Fury, and atop or beneath countless others, in sacred lesbian ritual or simple easy sexual celebration. It offended her to see her adopted tribes' enemy use them so casually as Mystique picked at her fingernails with a flint knife.

"How did you know I would be here?"

The Black Widow didn't expect Mystique to answer. Or at least not to answer truthfully. But lies could be revealing if you had the ear for them.

Mystique's smile didn't shift as she regarded the Black Widow for a moment. Then suddenly it was not Mystique watching her but instead Fury, leader of the Shieldmaidens. Smiling the same confident, knowing smile.

"I guessed, Romanov."

"Fury normally wears more than an eye-patch this far from home."

The Black Widow ran her eyes over Fury's body even as Mystique's transformed hands did the same. Fury was older than most tribeswomen. Like Susan Storm she had borne children. And like the pale blonde woman of the Four clan there were few signs of such about the shaved-headed woman's trim chocolate body. But unlike Susan Storm with her soft smooth curvaceous body, the Fury was powerfully muscled and covered with a network of old scars collected in battles with the Shieldmaiden's enemies.

Wearing her false body Mystique hopped on to the edge of the Venger's sacred stone and leaned back. She propped herself up on an elbow, angled so that unless N'ta-Sha moved Mystique and she would meet one another's gaze framed by Mystique's breasts. Or rather the breasts of whoever's guise she had adopted. Mystique spread her legs and with her free hand began to tease at her sex, displaying Fury's body completely to Black Widow. The anger in N'ta-Sha faded a little now that Mystique was showing the sacred stone the respect it deserved.

N'ta-Sha was known as one of the Fury's favorites, she knew all the Shieldmaiden's leader's scars. And all of the Fury's scars were perfectly present on the body before her. Mystique's message was clear though that didn't make it true.

"What do you want?"

"Straight to business. Very well. I have information for you."

Now Mystique had taken the form of Fury's efficient second named Hill. Still smiling from between her breasts, still playing with her shapeshifted pussy.

"Two days west of here, between and beneath the twin fire mountains called the Viper's Fangs a nest is growing. It's unclaimed. For now. South of the higher fang, where two stream meet by a fallen tree, there are old lava tubes. The largest is just large enough for you and will take you to the heart of the nest unseen." Captain Merica sunk a finger experimentally into a cunt Black Widow had watched be made wet and ready for it. "You know your duty, warrior."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Ah swear by a momma's love for her daughter."

Rogue's body was voluptuous and strong. Black Widow had shared her body with Rogue before, once even dressed as Ka-Rol and playing the raid-. That was one of many secrets she kept from her fellow Venger. But unlike the other perfect copies Mystique had produced this was not quite Rogue. This body was more perfect than Rogue's. Was this how mother saw her daughter? Mystique bit her lip and threw her head back as a second finger probed her leaking pussy beneath unruly auburn pubes tinged with a distinctive streak of white.

It was neither completely the surging lust that Mystique had kindled within Black Widow nor old anger that drove Black Widow forward. Somehow the Black Widow was sure Mystique's oath was true, though just as sure the shapeshifter had some other agenda. Black Widow's hand covered Mystique's, her fingers twining with Mystique's as she took control and drove both into Mystique's snatch. Rogue's cunt was as tight as a virgin's, warm and wet and welcoming.

"What's the price for this information?"

The Widow slowed her pace, denying Mystique the release she craved, feeling 'Rogue' fighting her to try and drive their twined fingers back harder and faster into the mutant's love glove. Rogue's body was trembling with lust as her hips rose from the smooth stone to drive herself onto the fingers fucking her. But the Red Room has taught Black Widow how to read and control a woman's body. Even a liar as practiced as Mystique could not deceive her.

"You spend, oh fuck fuck, spend one night as my, uh, my bond-. One, fuck, night."

"If it's true."

The liquid libration that celebrated the lusts between women leaked from 'Rogue' and wetted the sacred stone. Even as Black Widow pondered whether to accept this deal, whether to believe the mutant, movement caught her eye. On a slender silk thread a tiny spider wafted from the clear sky and landed on the sacred stone in the space between the false Rogue's wide open legs. It drank for a moment from the pussy potion and then skittered away into the shadows beneath the stone. An omen.

Black Widow relented before 'Rogue' was rendered incoherent with frustrated lust. Her fingers moved with artful skill in slick clutching flesh until Rogue cried out "Psylocke" and then through aftershocks of panting pleasure 'Rogue' giggled in Mystique's voice.

"If it's true."

"And I have the perfect body all ready."

Black Widow looked down on her own naked freshly fucked body. She had only seen it in the reflections of still water and distorting ice. She was gorgeous. With a slurp her finger's came out of the other Widow's cunt. She was gorgeous.

"If it's true."

Widow began running west with a hunter's pace she could keep up for hours. The temptation to take that body had been almost overwhelming. She spared one glance over her shoulder. Mystique still wore her form, but now with her black costume of shredded top and spandex loincloth. She blew Black Widow a kiss as she headed towards the Venger's camp. Perhaps a bluff and when no longer observed Mystique would double back towards the Shieldmaidens.

For a moment Black Widow considered changing her path, to seek aid in one of those places and perhaps confound Mystique's scheme. But the winds of destiny had spoken and she would not risk fighting the gale today.

* * *

"Come forth!" "Come forth!" "Come forth!"

Black Widow's lungs filled with the heady purple-hued smoke of the -laced torches. She no longer knew how long she had lain in her high hiding place. More and more women had arrived till there were more than the Venger's had numbers with which to count. More than the days in a season. The women had added herbs to the torches and though the smoke was heavy and sluggish, drifting along the floor of the cavern, some of it had carried up to her hiding place. Black Widow's body was electric with lust and filled with energy that never seemed to diminish. Her pussy was as hot and wet as a fire mountain as it erupted and though her thighs were soaked she had neither will nor need to stop fingering her spirit-blessed womanhood.

The last of the women to enter the cavern had still been wearing tattered remnants of green uniforms, scraps covering ass or cunt or shapely butts bearing the yellow octopus sigil. The sight of those symbols had filled her with hate. Hate that had merged with lust as easily as once it had in the days of the Red Room. The latecomers had carried many crude drums with skins of animal hide which now surrounded the edge of the great heaving carpet of women. Women beat those drums in heavy rhythm at the edge of the orgy even as hands and feet and tongues played with their bodies.

"Come forth! Come forth! Come forth!"

The drummers were chanting, adding their voices to those of the other naked Hydra women whose mouths were not tasting other women. The drummers beat in time to the chant, arms rising and falling in slow rhythm as the fingers pushed into their ready holes in time to their own beat.

"Come forth! Come forth! Come forth!"

Some part of Black Widow was aware that she was soundlessly mouthing those words. But her attention was divided between serving her slut body and watching the subtle changes that swept through the heaving orgy. It was like watching a shoal of fish beneath the surface of still water, all moving as one in a single steady direction until unseen deep below a predator moved. The shoal would dart and flash and then be still again. So it was in the orgy. A sudden ripple of women rearranging themselves to sixty-nine, a wave of orgasms, and half-seen beneath the surface of trembling tits and thrusting twats a flash of familiar green or yellow or red.

Black Widow tore her fingers from her gushing cunt and rolled onto her back. She couldn't stop her sopping hands moving to play with her big ripe boobs, nipples hard and exquisitely unnaturally sensitive. Through the tumult of sensation she tried to concentrate on the glimpses she had seen. What was emerging from the Hydra? Not the Red Skull, the worst of the women to be a Hydra's head. Maybe Baroness Strucker or the Viper? Any could be the Madame Hydra of a nest.

"Come forth! Come forth! Come forth!"

Alarmed by what she had seen Black Widow rolled back onto her belly. Was this how a nest was claimed?

Below nude women clambered over one another at the center of the cavern, wantonly rubbing against one another, wetting one another's bodies with the the magical friction of cunt against soft smooth flesh. The drumming was growing frenzied, the chanting insane with anticipation and zealotry. Hands beat almost impossibly fast against drumheads and then with a great cry of release chants and drums stopped instantly.

"COME FORTH!"

Starting from the outer edge of the cavern and sweeping implacably inward women turned and knelt to face the center. There bodies had crawled over one another to form an improbable dome of tribbing lesbians. As N'ta-Sha watched her fingers were back in her fuckhole, driving her whole body hard and fast. The circle of women kneeling and watching shrunk inwards and as it reached the dome the arrangement broke up and those women knelt too. Revealed where the dome had once been was a woman, dressed in tattered costume, who confidently stood. She regarded her surroundings with sneering superiority as she arrogantly surveyed the kneeling women.

Her hair was black but dyed so that when it caught the light of the torches it seemed a shimmering green. The sides of her breasts were hugged by the scaly leather of green seasnakes, the gap between closed by a strip of ragged yellow spandex that squeezed magnificent breasts into a deep enticing cleavage . Her narrow loincloth was made of the same green seasnake leather. The tattered remnants of a green cloak hung from her shoulders so full of torn holes it could do nothing to conceal her lush body.

If this nest was not yet claimed soon it would be by...

"Viper," Black Widow hissed through the orgasm building inside her sex-crazed body and mind.

As if she had heard the word, Viper turned and looked straight at Black Widow's hiding place.

"Come," and Black Widow did, with such she squirted her pleasure juices on to the black volcanic rock on which she lay.

"Forth," Viper continued with infinite patience and Black Widow found herself falling, twisting and turning with reflexive grace so that she landed crouched with one hand outstretched for balance. Her head rose and framed by her glorious red hair she briefly surveyed the women rutting heedless around her and the one standing challenging her. Black Widow took a deep breath and the final flickering embers of human intelligence in her eyes guttered and died. Now a predator looked out, all the Vengers and Shieldmaiden's had taught her was forgotten and only the instincts of the priestesses of the Red Room remained.

"Fuck. Kill," growled the Red Room's assassin-whore seductively as one finger ran along the edge of her flint knife and the other the space between her nether-lips. "Kill. Fuck."

Viper smiled and nodded. The drums began again. Kneeling women turned to one another and kissed. Hands found breasts and slipped between thighs. But none touched the Viper or the other killer in their midst.

A lane opened in the writhing mass of fucking woman, a way cleared between Black Widow and the Viper growing at the heart of the nest. The Black Widow walked down it swaying to the beat of the drums. Each step seemed to connect her more deeply with the rhythm that drove the drummers. With each step her dancer's body resonated to the pulse of the orgy till her hips swung like a pendulum as she strutted towards Viper.

Two paces from the center a single tall red-headed Hydra woman with small breasts knelt in her path, the only one apart from Viper not to have cleared the way. The woman's upper body swung in sinuous time to the drums, moving and swaying like a snake charmer's pet. Naked like the others her head swung back and forth to match the movement of the Black Widow's thighs. In her mind it was hard for N'ta-Sha to tell the difference between the red-head and Mystique's copy of her own body, to remember that Black Widow and the agent of Hydra were different women.

N'ta-Sha could simply have stepped around the red-head. Instead she kept walking as if she would simply pass through the swaying obstacle.

The red-head struck like a snake. Two hands flipped the Black Widow's tattered black spandex loincloth up to reveal N'ta-Sha's leaking pussy. The same two hands grabbed her ass as the woman's tongue slid between her labia lips with the accuracy and power of a cobra's strike. The Black Widow did not resist as the agent of Hydra wriggled her tongue into the depths of her sex.

The woman who had joined the Vengers tribe seeking redemption was gone for now, leaving only a body driven by animal lust and the training of the Red Room. She wanted to be fucked by this woman, she hated this woman. The Black Widow's body knew what it must do, what the words of Merica and Fury and her -silenced conscience had kept her from doing for far too long.

"Fuck."

The drums beats slowly and purposefully as Viper watched with an expectant vicious grin on her face.The Black Widow advanced more slowly, more carefully, as her nameless lover lent back smoothly so that tongue never left the cunt it was urgently pleasuring. The Black Widow's legs were wrapped around the red-head's neck, half-crossed but still bearing the Widow's weight.

"Fuck."

Suddenly every drum was struck hard at once. The Black Widow's body reacted instantaneously. Her powerful thighs squeezed, long shapely legs hugging her lover and driving the Hydra slut's face harder against her horny pussy. The Black Widow threw back her head and gasped in pleasure as her thighs relaxed. Between her loosening legs her red-headed lover gasped for air before resuming her enthusiastic lesbian licking.

"Fuck."

The drums resumed after their brief pause but this time there was rhythm. Each drum beat with all the frenzied urgency the woman pounding it could manage. Drums were not the only things pounded as the orgy turned aggressive. All around her women were spanking and biting and pistoning and all crying out in pleasure. Black Widow squeezed her thighs together again until the tongue inside her was urgent, begging.

"Fuck."

Sex. . Obedience.

"Fuck."

Sex. . Obedience. That was the Red Room. N'ta-Sha had rejected obedience, harnessed to a higher cause and embraced sex when she had joined the Vengers tribe. She had become something more than a creation of the Red Room. She had become her own person. But here, wreathed in the scent of strange and the sound of wild sex and locking her gaze with a powerful domineering women, the Black Widow was gone. The tongue inside her was thrashing. It felt unbelievably good.

"Kill."

The red-head's tongue went stiff and N'ta-Sha came with a savage ferocity she couldn't believe. The orgasms rolled over and through her again and again. The red-head's body collapsed to one side as the Black Widow recovered from a climax more intense than any she had had in a dozen moons. The Black Widow didn't care whether the red-head was alive or dead.

"To live, and die, and live again. But sometimes there is something new."

Viper sounded pleased. Around her the fucking women took up a short practiced chant.

"Hail Hydra! Immortal Hydra! Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place!"

True to Viper's words two more agents of Hydra had taken their fallen comrades place. One of them pressed her breasts into N'ta-Sha's back and her hands began to remove the tattered remnants of the Black Widow's uniform. The other knelt behind her and pushed her face into the Black Widow's ass, slobbering tongue questing for her anus. Black Widow did not resist.

Viper strutted forward shedding all but her cloak.

"Hail Hydra?"

Does Black Widow become a tentacle of the Hydra? What does Ka-Rol do to Rogue? What plots do Mystique and Jezka-Dru spin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)