More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Birthday Gifts

It was your birthday. You were now midway through your second decade.

You are lightly napping, when suddenly there comes a tapping at your door. You barely hear it, as your father breaks into the room.

"Son," he says. You look up. It is then you remember that you are naked. You scramble to keep the covers around your body.

Strange, you father seems to be looking your body up and down. Is he-- is he licking his lips as he does?

He moves over to you and sits down on the bed. His eyes go down to the ground.

"Son," he says, "happy birthday."

"Thanks dad."

"I don't have anything to give you. I forgot." He looks around, embarrassed. He looked at your computer.

You'd forgot about your computer. You'd left up a story you'd written, about a father and a son. It was meant just to get you off, with no connection to him. He glances at it, but then glances away. You rush to the computer, but trip. The blanket comes off.

You manage to turn the monitor off, but you are now standing naked with your father looking directly at you.

"I want to apologize," he says, "so I will do anything you want."

A shiver runs down your spine.

"What do you mean, anything?"

"Anything at all," he says.

You turn back towards him. He really is looking at you, he is looking at your cock. And he is licking his lips a little.

"Anything at all," he repeats.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)