More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bouruku bouruku

Who are you sharing a flight with?

Billie Eilish

You look up to see the bright blue eyes, green/black hair and baggy clothes of the infamous Billie eilish.

Holy shit! This is who I get to spend the next 12 hours with?

Billie takes her headphones off and turns to you.

"Yo what's up?" She says with a smile. "So you're the one I'm sharing the booth with?"

You look at her and smile, "so it seems, they double booked my booth but upgraded me free of charge"

"Well that's not too bad, at least in this one you get more space" Billie says as she stretches out and relaxes.

You spend the next couple of minutes in silence while the rest of the passengers gets on board, eventually everyone is settled and the plane takes off.

About half hour into the flight Billie turns and taps you on the shoulder.

"What you working on?"

You turn the laptop slightly more more towards her so she can see the screen.

"Just playing some games to pass the time before I go to sleep" you reply with a grin.

Billie's eyes light up, "cool, what games"

"Mainly first-person shooters but I do like the occasional RPG".

"That's cool, do you mind if I watch for a bit while I wait for the pills to kick in? She replies with a yawn.

"Wait....what?" You look at her with a confused look.

"I don't sleep well on planes so I take a couple of these" she shows you a pot of sleeping pills "and a couple of drinks and it helps me sleep through the flight."

"Umm...ok" you reply and get back to your game as Billie watches over your shoulder.

About an hour later, you you notice that nearly all the boots are dark and that everyone is probably fast asleep, you shutdown your laptop and and prepare to get some sleep yourself.

You look over and there you see Billie gently snoring away, deep in sleep.

You watch as the cover slowly rises and falls with her breathing and a dirty thought comes into your mind.

You you slowly move your hand over and Pull the cover down to her midriff. You slowly look around to make sure no stewardesses are walking about and slowly extend your hand out and place it on her breast.

Her Breast is smooth and firm to the touch and and judging by how much it feels your hand and you guess that she is at least a DD.

You continue to grope her as you feel your dick harden in your trousers and quickly take it out under the sheets, you slowly jerk it as you continue to feel up Billie Eilish's breasts.

After you spend a couple minutes slowly massaging your dick and her breast you grab the bottom of her shirt and slowly lift it up and are greeted with the site of Billie's bare, pale breast tucked inside a black sports bra. Her nipples are poking out of the fabric and watch them jiggle every time she breaths.

Continue undressing her or or have some fun like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)