More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Billie’s Bad Day Part 1

Having mouthed off to her mother Carrie Fisher one too many times in the last few days Billie had a feeling that she was going to be grounded in the near future.

At the moment, however, Billie was enjoying a nice relaxing bath.

As Billie enjoyed her nice relaxing bath she was completely oblivious to the fact that her mother was currently removing every stitch of clothing Billie owns from her room.

Upon finishing her bath about ten minutes later Billie stands up and steps out of the tub naked, barefoot and dripping wet.

Upon stepping out of the shower naked, barefoot and dripping wet Billie immediately grabs her nearby towel off the towel rack, drys off and then ties the towel around her bare naked body.

Quickly wrapping her still damp hair in a smaller towel Billie steps out of the bathroom and walks back to her bedroom wearing just one towel tied around her body, one around her hair and barefoot.

Upon returning to her bedroom Billie is about to close her door, remove her towel and start getting ready for her day.

However, as the towel-clad Billie faces her window with her back to the still open door of her bedroom she hears the sound of footsteps approaching and turns around to see her mother Carrie Fisher looking at her with a stern look on her face.

Upon seeing her mom standing in the open door of her bedroom the towel-clad Billie blushes and says :

What is it, mom?

To which Carrie replies :

Honey, I hope you know how much I love you.

However, I've been very disappointed with your behavior recently so I am informing you that until I say otherwise you are grounded.

As such, you will not be allowed to leave the house unless it's absolutely necessary.

Furthermore, in order to ensure that you do not attempt to sneak out behind my back or have people over I have taken the liberty of removing every stitch of clothing you own and locking it away.

Upon hearing her mother say she's confiscated every stitch of clothing she owns and locked it away the still towel-clad Billie gasps out loud and instinctively wraps her arms around her still damp body that is currently covered by just the bath towel she has tied around her otherwise naked body.

Moments later the still towel-clad Billie hears her mother say :

What does Carrie say? Does she tell Billie to remove her towel & get used to being naked at home for now? Does she give Billie something to wear that still leaves her embarrassed? For example, perhaps Carrie gives her the Leia outfit to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)