More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Bianca Beauchamp

You’re going to Texas Hot-Con that porn and erotic art industry makes once each 5 years. You can’t await to meet the women that help you “calm down” your horny teenager cells. All of them will be there: Bianca Beauchamp, Faye Reagan, Corinna, Ariel, etc.

The Hot-Con is beign made in the Convention Center of Texas, a big building almost in the center of Austin, Texas. You enter and a recepcionist check your ticket and gave you a map of the building with the different events. Of course, your first and principal objective was to visit the stand of Bianca Beachamp, the hottest erotica model that you’ve ever seen.

You find in the map where she will be at, and you discover that she will held an audition at stand C3, but you didn’t know for what purpose. So you go just there, to check on the audition. When you arrive there, you find that Bianca is helding an audition to find a partner for a upcoming photoshoot Project that she has in mind. But this audition will requiere that all the interested strip naked. Since you have a fairly decent body, and even if you don’t qualify to be Bianca’s partner, you will show Bianca your cock, you decide to enter in the audition, sigining the audition form.

Finally, after many men pass and leave, with huge bulges in their pants, your turn comes. You enter, and after saying and confirming all your personal details, Bianca and her assistant indicate you to strip naked. You quickly strip off of all your clothes and stand there, totally naked, with your hands at your sides, your cock on full display, with Bianca and her assistant checking out it very directly.

What happens next? What Bianca say to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)