More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Where is Sarah?

Bewitched, Bewildered and Bedazzled

"Sorry, Joss," said Sarah Michelle Gellar as she walked onto the set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer wearing only a black raincoat and heels. "I got delayed in traffic."

"Jeez," said Elizabeth Anne Allen, rolling her eyes as she prepared for her role as teenage witch Amy Madison, "one would think you would have gotten used to LA traffic by now, Sarah."

"Well, you know, these things happen," said Sarah. "Also I had a photo shoot. For some magazine."

"Of course you did," said Elizabeth.

Her male co-star Nicholas Brendon just stood there and said nothing.

"Anyway, we're just glad you made it, Sarah," said Joss Whedon. "You ready to start?"

"Sure thing, Joss," said Sarah.

Elizabeth just smirked and mouthed the words "brown nose."

"What was that, Elizabeth?" asked Joss.

"Nothing, Joss," said Elizabeth.

"Okay, then," said Joss. "Places, everybody. James, if you please."

"Sure thing, Joss," said James A. Cortner, the director of this week's episode. "Action."

Sarah stared at Elizabeth and said, "I'll calm down when you explain yourself!"

Elizabeth stared back and said, "Get away from him. He's mine."

Sarah responded, "Oh, I don't think so. Xander, tell her."

Nicholas said, "What? I, uh..."

Elizabeth said, "He doesn't have to say. I know what his heart wants."

Sarah said, "Funny, I know what your face wants."

At this point, she punched Elizabeth in the face and continued, asking Nicholas, "What is this, you're two-timing me?"

Elizabeth glared at Sarah and started chanting, "Goddess Hecate, work thy will..."

"Uh--oh," said Nicholas.

Elizabeth continued, "Before thee let the unclean thing crawl!"

Suddenly there was a flash of light emerging from Elizabeth's fingertips and within an instant, Sarah's black raincoat was dropping to the floor while Sarah herself stared at the set from the pov of someone who was now ten inches tall and wearing nothing but black heels that were obviously way too big for her.

"Okay, that's a wrap," said James.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)