More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Two Questions Must Now Be Answered: 1: Who Am I? 2: What Do I Actually Summon?

Bethany Esther Goldman: An Incubus.

I am a classic example of a Sephardic Jewess. My skin is Coffee-and-Cream. My hair hangs in dark ringlets and is worn shoulder length. My breasts are midsize but with big areola and nipples. My dark brown eyes are framed by long black lashes. I have a pronounced nose and squareish, tight set, teeth. I stand slightly shorter than the average woman, but typically wear heels to cover it up.

My name is Bethany Esther Goldman, I'm twenty-one years old, and I am here at the Miriam Godwin Academy Of Magic majoring in Golem Creation after greaduateing with honors from Sinclair Community College with an associates degree in accounting. Now, creating Golems is a difficult art: highly interdisciplinary. This is why I'm taking "Summoning and Binding of Extradimensional Entities 101": it's a necessary prerequisite for the other Summoning and Binding courses.

Golems are animated by binding two or more energy matrices into a prepared sculpture: typically three; Fire, Earth, and Positive Energy bound into a clay statue, though for arctic and Antarctic exploring Water, Air, and Positive Energy is often used in an Ice Sculpture. The very BEST Golems, the so-called "Iron Men", use all six however, and that's what I'm aiming for: a career in academia working on the international "Ferrous Animus" projects for the space program.

Today I am attired in the robes of a Jewish Rabi, but I have made one small error: without even thinking about it I've put on pantyhose and one of my many pairs of three inch black stiletto heels...

The bell rings seven times while I recite the Hebrew incantations, and the summoning circle begins to glow...


Suddenly the room fills with the stench of ozone and burning sulphur, and a great plume of smoke rises from the candles to fill the summoning circle. There is a flash of crimson light and two mighty wings waft the smoke away. As the smoke clears I see him. Standing in the summoning circle is a man, tall, fit, with washboard abs, strong arms and legs, a tight ass, long wavy black hair, and... Black wings, a tail ending in a heart shaped flange, and red bulls horns growing from his forehead. He is drying himself off with a towel then turns to look at me with eyes that at first are filled with rage, then change to lusty amusement.

"So, little magus, you've summoned me, and not, I think, on purpose. What is it you ask of me, whom may be known to you as 'Damian Blankenship of the Four-Hundred-Thirty-Eighth Layer'?" He asks, and I know I'm going to be in deep trouble...

His eyes are bright green and slitted like a snake, and just as hypnotic. His teeth somewhat pointed, but not outside the realm of human dention, while his dark pink lips are soooo incredibly kissable. His face is perfect, just shy of being disturbingly even but so effectively flawless that I can only stare, entranced. Then there's his cock. Oh-My-God, it's huge, and already erect, but not so big that it looks like it would hurt, just big enough to stretch me out a little in all the right ways. But what spells my doom is his voice...

Imagine the BEST aspects of Pierce Broznan, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, and Sean Connery's voices when they were in their prime rolled into one and you'll be in the same league with 'Damian' at least... (Though probably not even the right ballpark.) I know him for what he is, but that voice: I am powerless to do anything more to resist him than stand stiff and silent. Should I even attempt to utter a single SYLLABLE in reply I will be lost and damned, for I have not lain with a man or had an orgasm in months and everything about him is masculine sexual attractiveness incarnate...

One word echoes in my head: "Incubus". It's what 'Damian' is, and it could be my damnation, but I have forgotten about the Daemonic Incursion Protocols...

What Are The Daemonic Incursion Protocols?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)